“Nice Bar scene resteraunt with music”
Review of Ten Depot Street

Ten Depot Street
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2008

Favorite with the business group I am with. Blue plate specials (this time lasagna) good and well priced around $10. Nice selection of beers and micro brews. However, steaks way over price for the area and what you get. Stick with the pasta's, sandwiches and great appetizers. I had the lamb meat balls and they were great. Nice veg tray comes with all the meals. Waitress average, friendly but very busy and not to attentive.

Reviewed October 6, 2007

Nice place but our meat was cold and it's rather expensive.

Reviewed February 9, 2006

This is one of my favorite restaurants. We travel in Oregon alot, and stay in La Grande frequently. My husband likes to be adventurous and try new places, but my choice is always 10 DEPOT STREET. If you go and the Blue Plate Special suits your palate, I would recommend adding the Sampler appetizer platter. This is not your typical appetizer - smoked salmon pate, cheeses, BBQ pork, and more - YUMMY! If you like salmon, this is the place. The dill sauce is perfectly mild and pairs well with the fish. If they have fresh Copper River salmon, all the better. My husbands favorite is the Pepper Steak. Last trip I tried the Teryaki Chicken which was delicious! Try a Oregon brewed beer (they have several on tap). Great service and lovely, historic, casual atmosphere. No reservations, but it will be busy most nights. Usually the wait is very short if at all. ENJOY!

3  Thank antique_lover