“A Good Selection and Popular Restaurant”
Review of Mamacita's

Mamacita's
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: International
Description: (541) 963-6223. This restaurant is on Yelp and Urbanspoon and should be on Tripadvisor! I'll love to post a review on it.
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Had Italian Food which was good. The place was packed mostly with locals. Possibly the best restaurant in La Grande. Service was also good.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Mamacita's has quite a menu range for being in such a small town. We've had sandwiches, burgers, salads, and fish during our visits over the past several years. Just this past week we stopped in and ordered the Mexican salad. I had mine with grilled chicken and my wife had tofu. Both were very good. Our server suggested we try the Green Goddess dressing on the side in addition to the usual Mexican dressing. Good tip as both were great with the salad. For being almost on a main street, the patio dining is still very peaceful most of the time. We have two “go-to” places in La Grande for food when passing through, and this is one of them. The only downside is that they are closed on Sundays.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

If this is the best #1 rated restaurant in La Grand...we'll try # 2 next time. It was not that busy for a Saturday night at 6 PM. We wanted an early dinner as we were on the road all day. It took 15 minutes for the blonde waitress to take our order...1 mushroom Swiss burger and 1 Salmon pasta. That came to the table 30 minutes later! We finished and it took 3 requests to get our check. Sorry...but I would drop the rating immensely. Food was mediocre at best.

1  Thank DeeNep
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Hands down the best place to eat in LG. This restaurant offers an international grill- there is something for everyone! They can do mostly everything gluten/vegetarian. They use quality ingredients and try to buy locally as much as possible. The owners are very friendly as is their waitstaff. I have never had a bad experience other than when I went on a Friday night the restaurant was packed and it was fairly loud and it took longer to receive our food (but hey, what do you expect in those conditions?) Must try!

1  Thank Lexsmith
Reviewed August 2, 2012

What a gem. Great food. Reasonable prices. So glad I checked with Trip Advisor and found this one. It was a wonderful surprise.