“Wow”
Review of Mamacita's

Mamacita's
Ranked #4 of 69 Restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: International
Description: (541) 963-6223. This restaurant is on Yelp and Urbanspoon and should be on Tripadvisor! I'll love to post a review on it.
Reviewed August 2, 2012

What a gem. Great food. Reasonable prices. So glad I checked with Trip Advisor and found this one. It was a wonderful surprise.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had the creamy pesto pasta with chicken...yummy! It had sundried tomatoes and was very good. I also ordered a house salad and was impressed with their house-made dressings...I had the roasted red pepper viniagrette and was pleased. My husband got a salad and was happy as well...I was mainly pleased to see their desire to serve fresh, local, yummy food! They even had grass-fed burgers!!! (Wagyu)

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I like Mamacita's, I have never had bad food here and they offer a good variety. I LOVE the Wagyu burgers with Tillamook cheese. They also offer sweet potato fries and several varieties of hot sauce (I like to mix the Thai hot sauce in my fry sauce). The service seems a little ... shall we say.... ditzy, but all in all it's pretty darn good.

Reviewed June 27, 2012

We stopped at "Mamcita's" for a meal on our way to Yellowstone. In fact, it was a time for farmer's market at La Grande. So, we happily bought fresh berries to eat on the road + local honey for our friends bcd home. A local lady kindly suggested "Mamacita's" for brunch, when we inquired. No regrets! High quality ingredients for a decent price. We tried 3 different wagyu (!!! yes, you heard me correctly) beef burgers from their lunch menu - all were tender, juicy, flavourful and delicious! Some of the best burgers I ever had. I am not a burger person, but for those I am ready to travel. My daughter loves onion rings, she said they were perfect as well- soft and juicy inside, crispy outside. Salad was fresh, crispy, tasty. Service was great. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

On a Monday night, brew pub closed, I spotted a little place with a patio. Odd name, but the tables were mostly full. They have a great variety of food -pasta, burgers, wraps, salads, etc. I went for chicken pasta carbonara and really enjoyed it. I thought the price was fair. More than I wanted to eat for $14 with a nice grilled chicken breast on top of pasta sauced with a rich blend of onion, broccoli, mushrooms, Parmesan, and bacon. Even a few slices of good grilled bread. Enough veggies to feel like a dinner not just an entre. Pleasant crowd.

Been to Mamacita's? Share your experiences!