“Our favorite family restaurant.”
Review of Mamacita's

Mamacita's
Ranked #3 of 66 Restaurants in La Grande
Cuisines: International
Description: (541) 963-6223. This restaurant is on Yelp and Urbanspoon and should be on Tripadvisor! I'll love to post a review on it.
eastern Oregon
“Our favorite family restaurant.”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

A family favorite on a regular basis. Really tasty food at great prices. Very kid friendly, and even has a kids' menu. Works well for large groups, but reserve ahead because everyone has this idea. Favorite choices: southwest burger, or southwest chicken sandwich, pesto pasta, Thai chicken salad, (dessert) kahlua pie, and frozen marion berry cheese cake.

Payette, Idaho
“Dont let the name fool ya!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

With a mexican name.....They serve everything from Italian to chinese to american!!

Visited January 2012
La Quinta, California
“really excellent. Surprising for a small town on interstate”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

This restaurant is just off the main street. I was told about by the owners of the hotel I stayed at in town. The cafe was excellent. Good food, service and they had Pinot noir by the glass and it wasn't bad! Prices very fair. I ate a garden burger and salad and it was very good. fresh salad fixings. Clearly a favorite of locals and I see why. I would stop and eat here again. Not far off interstate.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank vgreene
Seattle, Washington
“Great variety of menu items, good service, great food”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I travel 250 days a year and eat just about every meal in restaurants so I've become a pretty good judge of what's good and what isn't. Passing through the area, we decided to check out Mamacita's based on the other TripAdvisor reviews. It didn't disappoint.

We were there only for lunch, but we were impressed by the great selection of menu items, excellent service, and the food. The atmosphere is charming and very casual. If you're looking for fancy fine-dining, Mamacita's is not for you. The service was efficient and we received our meals within 10 minutes or so, which is excellent.

I'd recommend the pepper bacon Wagyu beef burger. It was one of the better burgers I've ever had. Wagyu beef is grass-fed and comes from Sutton Creek - a ranch just down the road - and the beef is extra lean and very tasty. The cost: $12.95 including a salad or fries.

Overall, a nice treat and worth stopping in downtown La Grande for!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank RogerBrooks
Kennewick, Washington
“Really pleasant, laid back and good food.”
Reviewed September 10, 2011

This place had a nice variety of fare to choose from. It was very comfortable and pleasant with a lovely staff. The food was quite nice and varied. The wine selection wasn't over the top, but there were some good beers to choose from. I would definitely recommend it.

• Visited September 2011