“Not just ice cream....”

Hought's 24 Flavors
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in La Grande
Cuisines: American
Description: Here's their listing on yelp; I think they have a Facebook page too http://www.yelp.com/biz/houghts-24-flavors-la-grande
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Great hamburgers and shakes!! I think its only opened in the summer...

There are newer reviews for Hought's 24 Flavors

Reviewed June 21, 2011

I took my kids to Hought's to celebrate my daughter's last day of the first grade. We received a friendly greeting immediately upon entering the shop. The decor was done up in a nice '50s style with a 45 record playing juke box in the corner. There was a bit of a wait for the fresh, tasty food; but it was worth the wait! I enjoyed a Hought's double peanut butter bacon cheeseburger. The curly fries were cooked and seasoned to perfection . . . not to mention the fry sauce. We barely saved room for ice cream, and were glad we did. Thanks Carla, for your wonderful hospitality and good food!

Reviewed June 20, 2011

We have been going to Hought's for many years and went there when the original owners were there. Our kids were little and we would plan our trips around when Hought's were open.... We lived in Washington and would go to Idaho to visit family... We were so excited when we found out it was being opened again. We still plan out trips around when they are open even though all the kids are grown and we are alone when we visit Hought's again... They have the best ice cream and hambergers you can get anyplace we have been in our many travels.... They have lots of other things but we have not gotten past the ice cream and hamburgers.... Our family plan their trips around Hought's hours now too. We know Carla on a first name basis and love her. See you in a couple days, Carla......Sue Carrol Ward

Reviewed June 20, 2011

I have spent many nights at this place either eating dinner or grabbing some ice cream and everytime I have had great customer service and food. It's great for the kids and adults. I think highly of this little place in La Grande, OR.