“Recommended by the Locals”
Review of Black Bear Diner

Black Bear Diner
Ranked #9 of 161 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We asked for a restaurant recommendation at one of the gas stations in town. I spoke the guy in the c-store and my other half asked the guy at the pumps. Both of them said the same thing - the Black Bear Diner. So we went there. I didn't realize they are a west coast chain of restaurants. You'd never know it though since the place didn't have a chain feel it at all. It had a down-home feel to it.

I ordered the grilled steak salad. It was huge - way too much for one person for lunch, but it was delicious. My other half ordered the chicken avocado club sandwich. His only dislike was the homemade potato salad. He found it too vinegary for his tastes.

You know the place must be good if employees bring their families to eat there. I heard some people talking to a lady who served them on a previous visit. She was there on her day off with her children to have lunch.

1  Thank Twispette
There are newer reviews for Black Bear Diner

Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

We are in the area for a week and had dinner here last night. The food and service was good, but I have had better experiences at other Black Bear Restaurants. I liked there desserts!

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Food was wonderful and lots of it. The service was friendly and the server always had a smile. I had a turkey club-delish.....hubby had meatloaf that was huge! And of course I always take home a few stuffed black bears for my collection.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was comfort food and tasted good. My kids had the fish and chips and the serving portion was filling. The waitress was friendly and efficient. Great Black Bear Diner location. Too bad they got rid of their smiley fries...they rocked!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We stopped at the K Falls Black Bear Diner with our grandkids for dinner. My wife and I each had the fried chicken and the kids ordered breakfast off the children's menu. Everyone enjoyed their dinner choice. The place was busy but we were seated quickly by a friend staff. Service was good and attentive. Menu prices were fair with nice selection and variety. There is nothing fancy about the atmosphere but the place is warm and friendly. We would eat here again.