“Nice stay”

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 16, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Christina B, General Manager at Super 8 Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2013

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The mattress collapsed to the box springs and was extremely uncomfortable. When we went to the continental breakfast one half hour before it was supposed to be ending there was nothing left and the person was cleaning the counter. When she was asked about where the breakfast was she responded that she is not given enough time to clean it up so she does it early. She did offer to go get us something but not knowing what was supposed to be there I just said that it was a permit ending to our say and left. I would have expected a stay like this one if I was paying 30 dollars for a room but for what I paid I feel it was totally unacceptable. I would sleep in the car before I would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Christina B, General Manager at Super 8 Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Hi Ricky,
Thank you for your review! I have taken a close look at the review and also the problems that you stated in the review I am so sorry that the breakfast was closed early it is open unitl 9:30 am I don't know why it was closed earlier than that. With the room I am so sorry that the mattress is not up to your standards. I have talked with the staff that was on duty that day. Again Thank you for your review.

Christina Brown

Reviewed August 13, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 8, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 7, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Glen D
Christina B, General Manager at Super 8 Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This motel sucked.
Stayed here because we were told it was a sponsor of the Freedom Celebration and the event was being held here onsite. It was all a bunch of [--]. We arrived and the front desk did'nt know anything about it. They couldnt give us any information about the event. The woman at the desk acted like we were putting her out asking for information. Come to find out the event was not at that location and it was not starting on Friday like we were told. It was being held Saturday in town. The bed had two flat pillows and when we asked for some extra pillows we were told that they had one left, what a joke. They suppossedly ran out of tissue and cups too. The bedspreads had stains on them, old school tv's, no dresser, no closet, no nightstands, no elevator and it backs up to the highway so you hear the traffic all night.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Christina B, General Manager at Super 8 Klamath Falls, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Hi Missy,
Thank you for your review! Yes the Super 8 was the host hotel for the Freedom Celebration and yes the event did start on Friday, there were multiple rooms in for the Freedom Celebration and we thank them for there business! There was no information about Super 8 holding the Rally on the Super 8 property or ever advertised and the ad in Thunder press was approved by us here at Super 8, With the pillows very sorry about that but when I came in I made sure and gave you 4 pillows the cups, bedspread this is the first that I was made aware of this again sorry but I can not fix something that I am not made aware of. I had discounted your hotel rate because of the pillows, I am sorry that you felt that you were not happy about the Freedom Celebration Rally but there website provides all the venue they had a wounderful turn out downtown Klamath Falls, Oregon Friday and Saturday the streets were filled with motorcycles. We hope that next year you will come back and give us a try again.
Again Thank you for your review!
Christina Brown