My husband and I stayed here to visit Crater Lake NP. The lobby was very inviting the moment we walked in. When we got there at 6pm the friendly staff offered us soup from their open-plan kitchen/dining area, which after a long drive, was very much needed! The cookies and milk ritual at 8pm was also very nice too. Breakfasts were also very nice and had lots of selections - you eat out of a real plate with cutlery rather than the polystyrene/plastic stuff that you get with some hotels. Rooms were clean, good wifi connections and restaurants were within walking distance. Not too close to Crater Lake though (60 miles away) but enjoyed stay none the less.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Olympic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Olympic Hotel Klamath Falls
- Best Western Olympic Hotel
- Best Western Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls Best Western