This is my fourth stay at the Best Western Olympic Inn over the years. Upon arrival, there was plenty of parking, and a fast check in. In the early evening around 8:00 p.m., cookies and milk are provided to the guests. My assigned room (131) was a business plus room with a king bed. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and I had a quiet night's rest. The exercise facility had a treadmill, stair-stepper rowing machine, and stationary bicycle. All the equipment worked fine. In the morning after a hot shower, I went to the breakfast room. There were scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, fruit, yogurt, breads, oatmeal, juices, and a few other items. A complimentary local newspaper was available to read. All the staff encountered were friendly and polite. The check out only took one minute. If this hotel had an on-site restaurant, it could easily be compared to a Best Western Premier. I will definitely be staying here for a fifth time when in the Klamath Falls area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Olympic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Olympic Hotel Klamath Falls
- Best Western Olympic Hotel
- Best Western Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls Best Western