By far and away one of the best, (Best Westerns) I've stayed at! I stay approx 18 times a year at a Best Western and this is The BEST One yet!! Rebecca and John where fantastic at helping with our reservation. Hot soup, clam chouder and vegetable beef with sandwiches (slider style) for an afternoon snack ( I believe around 4:30--6:30pm) BOUNUS!!! Even iced tea and lemon aid !! Made an Arnold Palmer for a side trip!! Sweet!! Hot fresh baked cookies in the evening. The breakfast was as impressive! Standard fare but definently "top notch"! Sausage, biscuits and gravy, bacon, waffles, eggs, all carefully watched over by a trio of very nice attentive staff. Will definently stay again and can't wait to write a review on Trip Advisor!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Olympic Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Olympic Hotel Klamath Falls
- Best Western Olympic Hotel
- Best Western Klamath Falls
- Klamath Falls Best Western