“Best ever!”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I love this place. 2 years now and I'm still inlove with it best food in town. Try the green muscels! To die for! The service is great,they are right there with food, sugestions, water refils, add ons to your order. The family that runs the place are awesome. Plan on eatting here again very soon!

Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place moved and I think they purchased all new cooking equipment, because the food lost its edge a little. Do not ask for less spicy and expect it to be less spicy, they don't know the difference at all. The Spring Rolls are amazing! Also, if you like spicy, try the Green Curry Chicken Soup or Stir Fry over Glass Noodles.

Used to love this place and go at least two or three times a month, now my family won't go and I've settled on once in a while for Spring Rolls.

2  Thank YourBizDr
Reviewed May 10, 2012

It has moved to a newer building and different location, so worth the small drive from the old one. If you didn't like the old place because it was in an old building you got your wish. Food is still at it's best!

Reviewed April 17, 2012

A family run business that is run with a lot of pride makes the best Pho I've ever had and I've had Pho in San Jose and San Francisco where I large Vietnamese population lives. The broth was so much more flavorful than any other pho I've had before. If you're in KF and need a place for dinner, you would be crazy not to try this place.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

My friends love this place for its friendly owner, I think. The food is good. But no matter what you order, it all seems to be pretty much the same dish. Maybe I haven't been experimental enough.