“Excellent service, great hospitality!”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Klamath Falls
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed May 8, 2014

The owner/managers were extremely friendly and helpful. My room was clean and fresh. Bathroom was very clean, and shower was hot and powerful. The bed was extremely comfortable. All this was for a great price! What more could a person ask for? I highly recommend staying at this location. I will again, the next time that I'm traveling in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Klamath Falls

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had stayed at two very nice $90-100 hotels, but the America's best value inn had all the other hotels had and was just as nice. The breakfast was small, but for the price we payed that was something we had expected.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank katmusic13
Reviewed April 7, 2014

One of the cleanest and neatest Motel I have been to in long time no smelly carpet ,Bathroom very clean rooms air conditioning perfect .internet ,TV ,breakfast very cleanly setup Coffey ,juice ,all the other required item present for a nice breakfast.Manager spoke very well quite helpful answered all the questions .
I was very happy to chose this Motel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank kuldeep k
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Booked a night here as a stopover on a long road-trip and arrived exhausted. The owners were very pleasant and eagerly accommodated my request to switch rooms. Wifi worked great, hot water, fully functional heater = great value. But they truly earned an Excellent after I left. I called back a few hours after checking out, realizing I had left my fishing license in the room. They went through the trash and found my license and held onto it for 5 days awaiting my return.

Very pleasantly surprised by my stay here and the quality of service I received.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank cmdel912
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This is our 3rd visit at this establishment. Accidentally made online reservations at a place called America's Best Inn and Suites. It didn't have the word VALUE in it. When we realized it, I called them, had to find phone number online, because they don't have their number in the phone book, explained that I had made a mistake, and they were flat rude, and charged my credit card for 1 night. We love this place, rooms are clean, easy access from the hi-way, very reasonably priced, dvd, vhs in the rooms, beds very comfortable. Owners are very friendly. book this hotel and look for the value in the title. highly recommended.

Room Tip: right off the hi-way, close to everything owners are fabulous
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jeri716
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We needed to be close to the hospital and we have stayed here before and we are always very satisfied with the service and the rooms. I almost gave it a 4 rating because of the cable on the TV. Some of the channels didn't have sound. When I told the owners they said they were aware of it and working with cable company to fix the problem. They are constantly working on updating and improving this little motel so I went ahead and gave them the 5 rating because of the attitude of wanting to please! Besides, the wifi works and it is included in the cost of the room. The breakfast, again, was fast and easy unless you want waffles etc it works. When I go back to Klamath, I will stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Teruko949
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My friend and I went to visit Crater Lake Oregon and we picked this motel due to its proximity and price. The manager Nick was very hospitable and helpful and made us feel at home. The rooms were spacious and clean and the beds were very comfortable. Since it was snowing in Crater lake on the day we got to Klamath falls, Nick recommended that we go the next day when it's not snowing and instead visit the spectacular Lava bed national monument near the california border. And we had an amazing time there visiting the caves and lava beds.Nick also helped us navigate through town and helped use utilize our time productively.

Overall Nick took good care of us and treated us like family. I would definitely come back here if i'm the crater lake area and looking for a place to stay. Thanks again Nick.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends