Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Klamath Falls
Maverick Motel(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
$69
$59
Comfort Inn & Suites(Klamath Falls)
$175
Hotels.com
$127
$144
$59
$123
$112
Hotels.com
Cimarron Inn & Suites Klamath Falls(Klamath Falls)(Great Value!)
$90
$110
Running Y Ranch Resort(Klamath Falls)
$169
$164
$95
Priceline
All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanbasic cerealtravel centerwould definitely stay here againtypes of cerealfirm mattressroadside motelgreat valueflat screenlots of hot waterreception areaspent one night herefridge and microwavebagelscoffee makercable tv
Reviewed March 18, 2013

An exhausted, late night arrival into this roadside oasis led us to a friendly welcome and ushered us into a clean, spacious room. Much nicer than the great rate led us to expect--quiet, even with proximity to the busy road next door. We were on our way early the next morning, too early to enjoy the basic breakfast of cold cereal and coffee that was offered, but it was a welcome respite for road-weary travellers. We will stay there again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank LauraN443
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just what we were looking for in an overnight stay for a family of 4. Pulled in at 11 pm and received a friendly welcome, quick, accommodating and reasonably priced. The room was very clean, nicely decorated - newer, very quiet even though its conveniently right off the hwy. The beds were comfortable, linens soft and clean.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Georgencathy A
Reviewed March 7, 2013

The family running this inn are very kind and accomodating. we needed a pet friendly hotel for 1 night to break up a long road trip.
We found the room to be comfortable and spacious. The linens and towels were clean but the carpet was badly stained. Not a big deal for us but it may be a turn-off for some people.
The "breakfast" was just packaged cakes and oatmeal packets. it would be nice if they offered some yogurt or fruit.
This place is not bad for the price and the people are friendly. I would consider retruning here if we ever need to stop for a night in Klamath Falls.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank frza
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I needed to stay overnight for medical appointments. This hotel is very close to the medical campus. I was able to check in early in the day. The hosts were wonderful, incredibly accommodating, and caring. I was provided with driving directions for the local area.
My room was neat, quiet and clean. The bathroom was super clean. The room had a refrigerator and microwave and there's a Pilot Travel Center with a Subway a few steps away. The bed in my room was the most comfortable bed I've ever had in a hotel and I had a restful night. The sheets were better quality than usually found in lower-priced hotels. The free Wi-Fi worked great.
I had everything I needed and didn't have to pay an exorbitant price for frills I didn't want or need. I will be staying there again for future medical appointments.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank pooties
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Rolled in on a Sunday night at around 11:15, was welcomed with a smile and a quick checkin, got all the info needed, the room was clean with very nice linens, this was way past expectation.
I'm out about 140 nights a year.... this is a nice place to spend the night, an excellent value.
Before leaving in the morning I had a nice chat with the owners, he took the time to fill me in on what's the going on in the area, I will make this a regular stop when in the area on business.
Great shower, excellent water pressure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business