“Very Clean, Comfortable and Excellent Value”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Klamath Falls
Ranked #13 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This hotel was a very good find. We very impressed with the clean, comfortable beds and sheets. The room was a good size and neatly decorated. The owners were pleasant and very friendly and helpful. The continental breakfast held us over till lunch. I would stay here again because we felt safe and it was a good location, near restaurants and right near the freeway.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank sdapana
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn & Suites- Klamath Falls

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Great Motel... nice pool.....friendly owner. There are really good places to eat only 1 mile away. The owner is friendly and very very very helpful. When it is hot in the summer the pool rocks. My kids loved it and didnt want to leave. This is not a hotel where you get hoity toity service so all high maintenance people go find something more expensive and lame I am sure. This is klamath Falls OR for god sake.

Room Tip: Go online and find a good rate then call the hotel to see if you can get the same rate as online and...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Jim R
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have been staying here three nights a week for 3 weeks, and my job will be bringing me back for the next 4-5 weeks. I wouldn't stay anywhere else. My experience with the people here make you feel like it's "home away from home." I will be recommending this motel to everyone traveling this way. And the beds are some of the best motel beds I have slept on. Wonderful place.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank jodyspilotcar
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I had stayed at this location for one night and was pleasantly surprised. It had a clean and welcoming atmosphere for a roadside motel/hotel. If you need a place to stay for a night or two, I would recommend.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank RDS419
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed (2 adults & 2 kids) at this hotel last week while on our way back from vancouver. We found this hotel to be excellent. Room was clean, Beds/Linens were clean. Room had 2 queen size beds. Most hotels have double beds but this one had two queens which was great for a family of four.
We were coming back from a 2 week vacation where we had stayed ay many hotels. I found this one to be the best,

Hotel Manager, Nick, provided excellent service. Right from the beginning, he made sure that we had enough towels. In the morning, he offered to make tea for us- even though it wasn't part of the free breakfast that they were offering.

We were thoroughly impressed with the room & the services provided. I would highly recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Anil V
Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was a very nice hotel with spacious, well-equipped rooms. The pool was in excellent condition, although cold. Service was friendly and excellent. The location was convenient to the highway. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Ronald B
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Nice clean rooms and very friendly staff. We stayed here for 2 days and its right on highway 97 and easy to find. It was a great place to stay and will stay again when in Klamath Falls area in future.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends