“awsome food”

Add it.
Dynasty Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
“awsome food”
Reviewed February 17, 2012

great food great sevrice best place 2 eat in town go 2 dynasty!!

Visited February 2012

Roseburg, Oregon
“The Best Chinese”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

Dynasty has the most incredible Chinese food I have ever had. The service and atmosphere are great as well!

• Visited February 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Beware of the "Lunch Special "”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

The food is good, don't get me wrong. But our "Lunch Special" for 2 was $37 before tip! We have not been back since.

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“after being regular customers for the past 8 years, we won't ever go back!”
Reviewed June 14, 2011

The food is always good, but the owner is money hungry and it made me sick. I was in a few weeks back, we had lunch ,paid, left a large tip and we left .Today the owner come to me after we had already ordered to tell me that the last time we were in the waiter had given me the wrong check, he claimed I owed him $12. from last time. Excuse me, but I didn't leave without paying I paid the check I was given, but to hold on to it only to try to make me pay it the next time I went in, was rude to say the least.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank LadyJ51935
Orange Park, Florida
“EXCELLENCE”
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Well, I am not form Kansas Dorothy, I have traveled the world and the Dynasty Restaurant is hands down the best I have ever been to this side of China. The warm and friendly family atmosphere, fantastic food, and outstanding service made for an enjoyable dining experience. Portions were generous, pricing was fair, and the service.... WOW! When ordering I didn't feel like choosing, after a brief Q and A session I was rewarded with an awesome sizzling seafood platter. Quite impressed.

Visited March 2011