“EXCELLENCE”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Well, I am not form Kansas Dorothy, I have traveled the world and the Dynasty Restaurant is hands down the best I have ever been to this side of China. The warm and friendly family atmosphere, fantastic food, and outstanding service made for an enjoyable dining experience. Portions were generous, pricing was fair, and the service.... WOW! When ordering I didn't feel like choosing, after a brief Q and A session I was rewarded with an awesome sizzling seafood platter. Quite impressed.

1  Thank borius
There are newer reviews for Dynasty Restaurant and Lounge

Reviewed December 10, 2010

The service is not better anywhere, you glass will not be empty!
Great food, and the best salt and pepper prawns you have ever had.
Roomy and quiet , great atmosphere. The bar was noisy but thats
people having a good time and it cannot be heard in the restaurant.

1  Thank M00vin
Reviewed September 25, 2010

My husband and I had a wonderful time at the Dynasty Restaurant in Klamath Falls. The service was by far the best ever...the food was fresh to order. We ordered Egg Foo young and instead of gravy it came with fresh vegetables in a wonderful brown sauce. We told Johnny it was our Anniversary and he made us a special drink made from Saki, cranberry juice, 7 up and champagne! Johnny and Sunni greated each person and knew everyone by name. They were great with the kids too!

Reviewed July 11, 2010

Good food served more quickly than a fast food restaurant.
Truly amazing service.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

i'm a long haul truck driver and I've been all over the us 48 states and dynasty restaurant has some of the best chinese food that i've tasted and the friendliest service out of the many chinese restaurants i have visited so, if your up for a good treat and ever in klamath falls oregon stop by and see sunny hsu and his fine family at dynasty its right off high way 97 down town in klamath falls.