“RIP OFF” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #20 of 23 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Bellingham, Washington
“RIP OFF”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2013

Went to get 2 rooms for 3 of us we were very tired. Filled out all of the paper work and was just about to give the man the money when he said there is a 100 dollar deposit. Why would anyone have to pay a 100 dollar deposit for one night. Of course I never seen old glory flying outside. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. So we got into to the truck and went to motel 6 where they leave the light on for you. It was cheaper and the staff was very friendly. Thank god for americans.

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Johney B
Raj P, Front Office Manager at Majestic Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Mr Johney B,

Thank you for your review! We are sorry that you experienced this trouble during your check-in after a long drive. The desk clerk was following the check-in house policy, based on the info provided on the registration card. We do require a cash deposit to cover incidental charges for open phone line and pay per view movies for cash paying customers.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
The Dalles, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

Not expensive and not fancy... Rooms are clean, coffee and a sweet roll in the mornings...
Can't ask for much more for the price... Owners were very nice to us.. Very easy to book a room on line.. Just a decient place to stay for the price..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
klamath falls ore.
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and i have stayed @ many motel/hotels across the country for many, many years. This by no means is the worst of them. However i would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We are here now currently using there very strong wi-fi. That's about the only positive thing i can say. The office smells of curry and pomp-a-doms and the man in the office seemed lost quite honestly. He had to scratch out a bunch of math in the longhand before finally arriving @ a price. $45 a night plus $7 a night per dog, (we have two) Seemed reasonable so i produced the $118 for two nights and he claimed $128. Whatever, we paid it, we're tired. When we opened the door, the smell literally knocked me back. We knew it was a smoking room but it is the worst smelling room we've yet experienced. the floor needed a vaccuming and was covered in mystery stains. Then we saw what led me to this blog..... HUMAN BODILY FLUIDS on the front of the dresser drawers just under the television! WOW! no mistake, can't miss it but somehow they did. Just drive on by. :(

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Klamath Falls hotels

Inglewood, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed here overnight while traveling from Lassen to Lava Beds. The bed and bathroom were clean. We had no issues. We usually are picky but luckily it was a clean room and booked last minute. For the price it did the job of letting us rest and shower in the morning before continuing our road trip.

Room Tip: Call to make sure booking has been confirmed if you go through other websites.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2011

Rooms are ok but not great. Staff was very unfriendly. I accidently spilled some coffee during breakfast and the woman of the reception was so rude to me!! Felt very unwelcome here. When my boyfriend checked out she even didn’t wanted to come and collect the key, instead she shouted to leave it on the reception. Definitely wouldn’t recommend this motel. For the same rate ($50) there are much better and friendlier motels in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2011

This is, simply, a budget motel which delivers an adequate, acceptable budget-level stay. The room was "clean" but our carpet and upholstery were noticeably stained; the bed was comfortable enough, but not as nice as a similarly priced hotel in Baker, Oregon (see The Bridge Street Inn). The room includes a micro and a refrig, blowdryer and an ironing board. It has a 50's era(?) bathroom with an adequate shower, and a sink that makes interesting noises at low water pressure. The motel does not have a pool, if that is a factor (it was not to us). We heard no street noise, and our sleep was not interrupted by noisy neighbors. Would I recommend this place? Sure: if your stay is short, all you need is a place to spend the night, and saving money matters to you (you'll not find many places in K Falls under $100, much less under $60 or $50).

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cdth
Fair Oaks, California
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2011

I am not very picky, I like to travel and stay in cheepy places just for a place to crash after enjoying the scenery. I was duped by the name Majestic Inn & Suites, there arent any suites here unless you count the single wide trailer out back. At $60 a night I don't expect much but I do expect a hot shower and a reasonably clean room. This place had neither. I booked on Priceline and pre-paid, when I got their they tried to pull a fast one and charge my credit card $50 for another night, then they quoted me $6 per night for a pet fee and actually charged me $25. The room was disgusting, there were M&M's spilled inbetween the bed and the nightstand that were COVERED in dust and hair, the furniture had all sorts of mysterious stains. The bathroom was severely outdated, the toilet ran all night, the sink squeeled when turned on and OH THE SHOWER ugh dont even get me started, small dank, dirty and it was freezing then scolding, nothing in between. The window sill was thick with dead bugs. The surrounding area is not stellar the other patrons were a mix of hardcore bikers (not weekend warrior bikers) and frightened little old people. There is a strip club just a few buildings down so be prepared to hear drunk dudes roaring in on their bikes at all hours. They are pet tolerant not pet friendly there is a list of $75 fines you will pay for various things like leaving your pet unattended and/or not taking them off the property to potty. I swear I thought I was going to get knived in the shower by Norman it was so creepy. Even if I get over the nightmares of this place I would never stay at it again ick!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo