“drive on by :(”

Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
klamath falls ore.
“drive on by :(”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

My wife and i have stayed @ many motel/hotels across the country for many, many years. This by no means is the worst of them. However i would not recommend this hotel to anyone. We are here now currently using there very strong wi-fi. That's about the only positive thing i can say. The office smells of curry and pomp-a-doms and the man in the office seemed lost quite honestly. He had to scratch out a bunch of math in the longhand before finally arriving @ a price. $45 a night plus $7 a night per dog, (we have two) Seemed reasonable so i produced the $118 for two nights and he claimed $128. Whatever, we paid it, we're tired. When we opened the door, the smell literally knocked me back. We knew it was a smoking room but it is the worst smelling room we've yet experienced. the floor needed a vaccuming and was covered in mystery stains. Then we saw what led me to this blog..... HUMAN BODILY FLUIDS on the front of the dresser drawers just under the television! WOW! no mistake, can't miss it but somehow they did. Just drive on by. :(

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Inglewood, California
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Stayed here overnight while traveling from Lassen to Lava Beds. The bed and bathroom were clean. We had no issues. We usually are picky but luckily it was a clean room and booked last minute. For the price it did the job of letting us rest and shower in the morning before continuing our road trip.

Room Tip: Call to make sure booking has been confirmed if you go through other websites.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Bergen op Zoom, The Netherlands
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Rooms are ok but not great. Staff was very unfriendly. I accidently spilled some coffee during breakfast and the woman of the reception was so rude to me!! Felt very unwelcome here. When my boyfriend checked out she even didn’t wanted to come and collect the key, instead she shouted to leave it on the reception. Definitely wouldn’t recommend this motel. For the same rate ($50) there are much better and friendlier motels in the area.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Oregon
Reviewed August 29, 2011

This is, simply, a budget motel which delivers an adequate, acceptable budget-level stay. The room was "clean" but our carpet and upholstery were noticeably stained; the bed was comfortable enough, but not as nice as a similarly priced hotel in Baker, Oregon (see The Bridge Street Inn). The room includes a micro and a refrig, blowdryer and an ironing board. It has a 50's era(?) bathroom with an adequate shower, and a sink that makes interesting noises at low water pressure. The motel does not have a pool, if that is a factor (it was not to us). We heard no street noise, and our sleep was not interrupted by noisy neighbors. Would I recommend this place? Sure: if your stay is short, all you need is a place to spend the night, and saving money matters to you (you'll not find many places in K Falls under $100, much less under $60 or $50).

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cdth
Fair Oaks, California
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I am not very picky, I like to travel and stay in cheepy places just for a place to crash after enjoying the scenery. I was duped by the name Majestic Inn & Suites, there arent any suites here unless you count the single wide trailer out back. At $60 a night I don't expect much but I do expect a hot shower and a reasonably clean room. This place had neither. I booked on Priceline and pre-paid, when I got their they tried to pull a fast one and charge my credit card $50 for another night, then they quoted me $6 per night for a pet fee and actually charged me $25. The room was disgusting, there were M&M's spilled inbetween the bed and the nightstand that were COVERED in dust and hair, the furniture had all sorts of mysterious stains. The bathroom was severely outdated, the toilet ran all night, the sink squeeled when turned on and OH THE SHOWER ugh dont even get me started, small dank, dirty and it was freezing then scolding, nothing in between. The window sill was thick with dead bugs. The surrounding area is not stellar the other patrons were a mix of hardcore bikers (not weekend warrior bikers) and frightened little old people. There is a strip club just a few buildings down so be prepared to hear drunk dudes roaring in on their bikes at all hours. They are pet tolerant not pet friendly there is a list of $75 fines you will pay for various things like leaving your pet unattended and/or not taking them off the property to potty. I swear I thought I was going to get knived in the shower by Norman it was so creepy. Even if I get over the nightmares of this place I would never stay at it again ick!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed June 17, 2011

This is a typical one-story motel layout with parking in the middle; probably built in the 60s or 70s, but it must have some savvy owners because the rooms have a quality finish and feel. The place was clean; the bath was spacious, well designed and lovely decor. It is located out on 6th street, maybe 4 miles from center of town. There is traffic noise from the somewhat busy street. One of the best resturants in town, a steak house, is nearby.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank daveallen82
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 6, 2011

This was one of our best discoveries in our trip to Oregon. While many motels and hotels were expensive we found this motel through the tripadvisor mobile app (thank you guys!). It had good reviews so we checked it out from the road just to take a look... Small, very close to the road... hum... it didn´t look like a gem; however I went to the reception just for ask them about rates and such. The receptionist was so kind and the place, small place, was so clean and charm that I decided to give them an opportunity. I was right. The room was quiet, big and well decorated. Of course, don´t expect a five stars VIP room, but I can say this was the best motel I found in our 10 days trip.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple