“Really good pizza & great wait staff”

Old Town Pizza Company
Ranked #19 of 169 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Very good pizza & extremely nice waiter. The reason we stopped there (apart from loving pizza) was, while driving by we noticed that the place was packed and so we figured the food must be good. We proceeded to our hotel to check in (America's Best Inn & Suits) and then walked to the Old Town Pizza Co. which took about five minutes. By the time we went the crowd had emptied out and we were able to choose a nice seat by the window.The pizza selection was excellent and the menu was easy to read. They also had beer and wine on the menu. What really set it apart was the wonderful person who served us.Thank you Roy!!

Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

Every time we come to Klamath Falls, we HAVE to eat here. The best pizza we have ever had!!! EXCELLENT SERVICE!! Don't pass this place up. Many pizza varieties.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We ate here while passing through the area. The pizza was really good and service was good also. I like a good hand-tossed crust and their pizza does not disappoint!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Easter night and most places closed, nowhere open downtown, except this place. With very low expectations we were delighted with the brew options (lots of locals), the friendly and funny staff, and the pizza was delicious. We went with a rather basic pizza and added artichoke hearts, and it came out beautifully - with a truly delicious crust, not thin, not thick, nicely chewy.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

They have remodeled and the place is very stylish now, clean. It has changed how they do customer service and the management is really good, on top of it. I wanted pizza at 9:07 pm two nights ago and called for take out. The internet said they were open til 10 weekdays . They said the ovens were off but then he said he would turn it on and make my pizza. I told him it was ok-I could get one another night. But he insisted. So I went to get it and he asked if the website still said 10 pm closing and I said yep so he said they had changed it but...He didn't want me to have to go elsewhere for my pizza. I get top notch service and very good pizza, and it looks nice and is clean. What more could you want? Greta job on the makeover Old Town! I have been going here for 20 yrs since I moved here.