“Nice family atmosphere.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Family Tree Cafe
Reviewed September 9, 2014

I like the food here. It is simple. It is not amazing food but comfort food. I would best compare it to sitting at home with family and it is a good place to gather with family. The food is simple but the children like it and it is very affordable. I have never left hungry. The people who run it are kind and make you feel right at home. When I think of going here I smile because it is so "mom & pop".

Date of visit: October 2013
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This cafe was within walking distance of our hotel, but not a busy commercial area, so we were the only ones in the cafe at the time. The food was just like you'd get at Gramma's house. It was hot, tasty and good sized portions without being todays oversize portions. Dessert were included with our meal and was a great way to top off a good meal. The decor was what you would find at Grammas too, but it fit the style of cafe . The prices were inexpensive and the meal was a great value.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed February 4, 2014

I went here with my 3 year old son and the service was great. The waitress was quick and even figured out a way to playfully get my son to eat the rest of his food. After I did my best to wipe off the silverware, which had hardly any shine ( instead had a foggy look). Then I looked into the kitchen and that is where I lost my appetite completely. They had a new cook according to the waitress and I could see him going between cooking the food and trying to get everything clean. The grill was caked with burnt food that looked like it would never come off, the walls were covered in either grease or mold ( or a combination of the two), and when I watched the cook put fries in the fryer for another customer the oil turned a deep orange color and looked like it had a thick layer of foam over the top. I feel sorry for the cook who was trying to clean up the place because I dont think the kitchen could ever truely be clean again unless they got all new equipment. I will not be going back unless there is a drastic change in the cleanliness of the kitchen.

Date of visit: January 2014