“Weekly Adventure”
Review of Green Blade Bakery

Green Blade Bakery
Ranked #1 of 2 Bakeries in Klamath Falls
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I work near Green Blade and I absolutely love the fresh baked goods available! I can't wait for the daily crack o dawn facebook postings because it makes my mouth water! Their breads are fantastic-and I especially love their sandwiches to go. I stop here at least once a week to buy sweets for the office. I can't help it!

2  Thank Michele L

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Green Blade Bakery is one of those great gems you will find in Klamath Falls if you know where to look! Some of the best bear claws I have eaten anywhere, tender and tasty apricot scones, blueberry turnovers, excellent cappuccino, amazing breads and even tasty lunch sandwiches with roasted garlic spread! They make great use of seasonal ingredients, incorporating blueberries, hazelnuts, peaches...plus they strive to use as much local as possible, even making their own Klamath sourdough! Staff is friendly and atmosphere is warm and cozy. Make sure you take some goodies and bread for the road if you're passing through -- you won't regret it!

3  Thank talbot65
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Green Blade reminds me of bakeries is in the movies :) Always so cozy & yummy and full of joy :) It's definitely one of the best ways to start a day feeling all warm & fuzzy inside with a little bit of happiness and comfort. What seals it for me is what amazing people the owners are; so incredibly caring both for their customers and for the community at large, and they sure hire the best staff to compliment them :) love you guys!

3  Thank Stacyz00
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I live over 350 miles away, but when my travels take me to this area I always stop. Friendly staff, warm inviting surroundings and most of all wonderful pastries and breads. I live in the "big city" and we have nothing to compare with the quality and dedication involved to bring such tasty products to the community. A must stop in Klamath Falls. They even have a "day old" shelf. :-)

2  Thank TravlinGrammy_10
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Green blade is a small bakery that strives to provide not only quality and beyond organic goods, but also with a family oriented atmosphere. Customers are usually greeted by name, whether they are there for a loaf of bread, a piping hot latte, or a delicious pastry. This bakery will remind you of the holidays at Grandma's, if she was the baking type. If you're looking for great, fresh, and local bread, pastries or sandwiches, this place will feel like coming home.

2  Thank The13thFloorKF