“Great Rib Eye for dinner”
Review of The Waffle Hut

The Waffle Hut
Ranked #3 of 159 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American
Auburn, California
“Great Rib Eye for dinner”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Came here with the suggestion from our family for dinner. We were surprised with the rib eye special. It was cooked perfectly and the clam chowder was great. A must try for dinner!!

1 Thank Wyldreams

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Pleasantly suprised”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My daughter has been trying to get me to try this place for awhile when we eat out together and I always said No. Well it was late last night and we were starving so I said ok. Nothing else is open here past 9 pm. I had chicken fried steak, eggs, hash browns, and toast. It was very good, and huge. I shared with her and still had food left on my plate. My daughter had the waffle with strawberries, banana , and chocolate syrup, whipped cream. I tried a bite and it was really good. I saw their burgers and they look delicious, and I saw a salad-it looked really good. I will be back for sure. I hope they stick around. They are open 7 am to 10 pm. The service was great and people very nice. It is not a big fancy place, but sometimes those places have the best food. I think it is a place I will go back to many times. They have take out also.

• Visited March 2014
Ashland, Oregon
“Service was fast and friendly”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Service was fast and friendly and had fresh strawberry and banana on the unique waffle.
Atmosphere was fun and colorful and they brought my juice in a frosted glass. The sausage was good however the hash browns were not as crispy as we love them!

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Deliciously Different!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

A great little breakfast spot with the most amazing waffles - they use a unique approach to creating light and sweet waffles with delectable toppings. Worth visiting for sure. They are becoming more and more popular as people discover their great food. Generous portions, friendly prompt service. My wife and I have eaten there four or five times and never been disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
Medford, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We stumbled upon this restaurant while staying at The Running Y in Klamath Falls. We were looking online for a place for breakfast and The Waffle Hut came up as being ranked #7 out of 20 for the area. The food was EXCELLENT, all fresh ingredients (Even the fruit! In January!). They offer a nice variety of foods for such a small place and the portions are ample. Next time we are in town I want to try them for dinner. Very courteous and conscientious staff. We had to wait 5 minutes for a table for 6 and the hostess asked us if we minded if she sat two guests who arrived after us because there was a smaller table available. You don't see that kind of service very often any more.

• Visited January 2014