“Weekly stop”

Cuisines: Mexican
Gardnerville, Nevada
“Weekly stop”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

We eat here at least once a week. We absolutely love the veggie burrito- but my husband and I always split it because the burritos (and quesedillas) are HUGE! The menudo is very good and the tacos are fantastic. We've loved everything we've eaten here! We especially love the salsa bar and always load up on the roasted jaeapenos, marinated carrots, radishes and 3 kinds of delicious homemade salsa! Great prices, too!

Visited February 2013

Salem, Oregon
“Simple and good”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Easy walking to Microtel hotel. Employees are very nice. The burritos are huge and can be shared! Clean shop, pretty simple, not paying for fancy stuff, just good food.

Visited January 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Jalepeno's not my thing”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

IT was not that great , yeah its a big burrito , but I didn't find it authentic or that great. Quality, not quanity is my theory.

Visited October 2012
“Good Taco Shop!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

This place has been around for a good amount of time. It's always a good stop of you're looking for Mexican food. The staff are friendly and fast; the food is delicious! I personally love the Jalepeno's Special Burrito and the California Burrito! Yummmm! Add some lime wedges and it's even better!

Visited September 2012
Depoe Bay, Oregon
“Best lunch in Klamath Falls!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I cannot believe that nobody has reviewed Jalapeno's yet! This place is well known to the locals as one of the best lunches in town. The carna asada is the best I have ever had, the burritos are huge and if your really hungry try the carna asada fries. The place is always clean, staff is friendly and helpful. If your passing through Klamath Falls do not miss an opportunity for some of the best Mexican food around at a price that's cheaper then the fast food chains.

• Visited March 2012