“Yummy and affordable”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 29, 2012

I had lunch at Matteo's with a group of girlfriends this month after being informed that they now serve lunch. The food was delicious and incredibly affordable. Three of us had the special of the day, which was a crepe filled with chicken, cheeses and fruit and topped with a ginger sauce. On the side was a small salad with really good house dressing and a small portion of fruit. I had this and a cup of tea for $7.80. The ambience in the restaurant is very nice, especially for Klamath Falls. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I've been getting coffee there for years, and it is simply the best. Now that they are serving incredible lunches, plan on swinging down and getting more! Very convenient location, right off the highway, and down from the hospital and college. Atmosphere is so peaceful and it smells so good when you walk through the door! The people are the friendliest in town! I got the special today which was a salad with house dressing, and fresh red grapes, and crepes stuffed with mushrooms & veggies in an amazing sauce. Melts in your mouth!
I HIGHLY recommend gracing Matteo's with your prescence, you will not be sorry!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

The food is excellent and very reasonably priced. Cozy atmosphere that welcomes lingering. We had a 2-hour lunch just because we could!

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I come and eat here a couple times a week. It has a great atmosphere, and is easy to get work done, or just hang out with your friends. It has the best drinks in Klamath, so definitely a must visit!

Reviewed January 12, 2012

First found out about Matteo's on a trip to OIT last August. Now we always stop at Matteo's on our way in and out of K.Falls. Best coffee we've found in K.Falls hands down. Friendly staff, cozy atmosphere, and just dang good coffee!