“BEST coffee in K.Falls”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 12, 2012

First found out about Matteo's on a trip to OIT last August. Now we always stop at Matteo's on our way in and out of K.Falls. Best coffee we've found in K.Falls hands down. Friendly staff, cozy atmosphere, and just dang good coffee!

Reviewed January 6, 2012

Matteo's has been a favorite Coffee spot for a couple of years and now serves a home made lunch menu. I had a Veggie Wrap on flatbread that was exquisite. It was so full and juicy that I had to request a fork and several napkins. The flavor was devine and the ambiance - well, heavenly. Come to Matteo's for a meal and beverage made with care and mindfulness. Satisfy your belly and your inner spirit.

Reviewed November 20, 2011

First visit in my life almost "left me breathless" in Klamath Lake.

Italian Roast on a Sunday morning before church was superb.

The only barrista on-duty was most proficient, knowledgable about town, motivated to get a masters degree, get married (she may be the prettiest woman in town) and only make drip coffee at home.

Owner Jonathan's coffee and tea shop concept is unique, comfortable, and delicious. and sort of convenient.

Near the only hospital in South Oregon, no delivery or patient discount fees apply. (Student discounts - to college students only - are available).

JonathanHankins, Owner at Matteo's Coffee & Tea House, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Thanks for your great review! I noticed that food was the only area of your review that was lacking...and i completely agree. However, we've just added some items to our Breakfast and Lunch menu that you must try! Our new team member has helped us take the food are up several notches! Next time you're in town! you'll have to come in for lunch!

Reviewed November 14, 2011

I adore Matteo's. Though it is not the nearest coffee shop in Klamath for me, it is my coffee shop of choice and I frequent it often.
Between having the best latte's in town, local baked goods, awesome music, friendly staff, a cool artistic atmosphere, and free wifi, Matteo's is perfect for a cup of coffee and 5 minutes, or 5 hours. Aside from supporting local art, they also support musicians with open mic nights and I've yet to find something negative about their service or products. Matteo's has a knack for supporting locals and cool indie things without being contrived or hipstery. How they do that is beyond me, but I love it. And seriously, the only place in town that is consistent on making good lattes that aren't just hot milk in espresso, or billowing foam on top. Delicious!

Reviewed November 10, 2011

When looking for a great place to meet with friends, Matteo's excels in personal customer service, quality, and atmosphere. The fireplace and couches add a homey touch that is not found in any other coffee place in town. You won't be disappointed here!

2  Thank Stewkid92