“Don't miss this one.”
Review of Indian Hurry Curry - CLOSED

Indian Hurry Curry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 2011 with a passion for cooking and satisfying loved ones tummies, Raksha (AKA: Rachel) has taken her talents to the public and opened a cozy, little restaurant called "Indian Hurry Curry". Recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation, Rachel continues her ancestors legacy of Homestyle Authentic Indian Cuisine, with a modern twist!!She creates 3 different dishes everyday, pulling dishes from a list of 120 items, accommodating to everyones tastebuds. The baseline she follows is: 1: A dish created with some sort of Vegetable. (Vegan or Vegetarian)2: A dish created from a bean or lentil. (Vegan or Vegetarian) 3: A meat dish (Lamb, turkey or chicken).Come in and try a free sample anytime!!
Reviewed March 7, 2014

So yummy, fresh, authentic, and good for the soul. You can taste the love in every dish. If you love indian cuisine, do not miss this little restaurant.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

Loved their food
Best fries I have ever eaten
Very friendly staff
If you ever in klamath falls I would say this is a must go to spot

1  Thank Travelin_fooool
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I'm so glad we have this restaurant in town because I love Indian food. Food is great and fresh at reasonable price and awesome service.

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

While we're were visiting Klamath Falls, we stayed downtown and seen that Indian Hurry Curry had some great reviews, we decided to check it out .

We're a huge fan of Indian food, and after eating here, the Indian restaurants I've eaten at don't even come close in comparison.

Rachel makes wonderful home style authentic Indian cuisines from recipes passed down from her ancestors. Her food is full of love.

The atmosphere and energy is just unbelievable.

Love love love this place and Rachel's cuisine.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Being a chef from Las Vegas visiting Klamath falls, Its been an amazing experience at Hurry curry. meeting the Owner/chef Rachel and dine at her Resturant for 3 days in a roll it gives me an idea how much passion she has in her dishes between her Vegan and Vegeterian dishes and her masala lamp dish was divine. I asked her if I could go in to her kitchen and I was pleasantly surprised how clean and organized it was. I do suggest for every one to go to her Resturant and have her every day especial dishes. She is a very charming hostess and she makes you feel at home. This is your new Resturant experience.

1  Thank Nahed S