“Delicious food and friendly service”
Review of Indian Hurry Curry - CLOSED

Indian Hurry Curry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 2011 with a passion for cooking and satisfying loved ones tummies, Raksha (AKA: Rachel) has taken her talents to the public and opened a cozy, little restaurant called "Indian Hurry Curry". Recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation, Rachel continues her ancestors legacy of Homestyle Authentic Indian Cuisine, with a modern twist!!She creates 3 different dishes everyday, pulling dishes from a list of 120 items, accommodating to everyones tastebuds. The baseline she follows is: 1: A dish created with some sort of Vegetable. (Vegan or Vegetarian)2: A dish created from a bean or lentil. (Vegan or Vegetarian) 3: A meat dish (Lamb, turkey or chicken).Come in and try a free sample anytime!!
Reviewed June 27, 2013

When you go into Hurry Curry you are greeted with a genuine smile and wonderful aromas. The prices are reasonable, but what really stands out is the food. Rachel and her team make three different dishes every day from scratch, and there are always two that are vegan/vegetarian. She will even let you sample them before you order so you know what you are getting. The flavors of each dish are incredible, and very distinct from each other each day. It has become our go-to lunch spot now, and we have never had a bad meal.

I read a poor review about the fact that there are only three choices on the menu. That is true, Rachel does only make a few main dishes every day. However, remember that this is a very small, family-run restaurant. There might not be a lot of options, but all the options are delicious.

There are newer reviews for Indian Hurry Curry

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have been to Indian Restaurants all over the world and I cook curry extensively having been trained by a Hyderabadi family while in College and Grad School. This is an amazing place in a little town. I told the owner, Rachel, that if she took this show to Portland where I'm from she would dominate. Ignore the negative reviews here. Anyone familiar with typical Westernized Indian food might not like this because Indian Hurry Curry is AUTHENTIC! They don't serve tortillas, those are ROTIS which is a traditional Indian flat bread that is more popular than naan in India because it isn't as filling, which allows you to EAT MORE CURRY!!! YUM!!!

Rachel is an Indian Food BOSS, and you're dumb if you don't try her cooking or like it. Her limited daily menu is actually brilliant because it simplifies the options for beginners who might not understand Indian food very well, especially authentic Indian food. When you're an expert chef like Rachel, the best thing you can do is serve the customer by narrowing their selection to offer the best of daily and freshly mead dishes that you can deliver with excellence.

Do yourself a freaking favor, and get some of Rachel's curry, NOW!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have been eating here for more than a year and a half and have never been disappointed!! Rachel is always changing it up on people recommendations, wishes. Keeping the prices down and the quality up! I have found that if you get there late, you may miss out on what your taste buds are set on but the alternatives that are left are NEVER disappointing and the quality and freshness of her herbs and spices give up such wondrous aroma's and flavors I soon for get about what i might have missed. I have eaten in Indian restaurants all over these United States, Australia, and even parts of Europe, and never have I found such constant quality and love poured into my food! Yes, I would love to see a tandoor and all the dishes it would bring, including Nan, but to me that does not diminish what I get at all! My favorite restaurant in Klamath Falls and probably the entire west coast!

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I was introduced to Indian Hurry Curry by a couple friends. I had Never had good Curry!! so they took me in and I met the owner, and ordered. I was a bit apprehensive, But I was told I was in for a treat.

BOY OH BOY WAS IT A TREAT! the service was wonderful, the food was soo very very good, and I enjoyed it immensely. I have been back several times and been extremely pleased with everything I ordered and in every way!

I think if you do go and try them you will be pleasantly surprised at how very good the food is. This is a small "MOM AND POP" Restaurant, and I would recommend it over any I can think of off hand in the aria.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We have been to many Indian restaurants all over the country. This was rated number 1 for Klamath Falls and so we were anxious to try it. We got there for dinner to find she only makes three dishes each day and was out of one of them already. So we had two choices- lentil dish and a chicken dish. We got one of each and they were not vey good. They came with rice and tortillas -she did not have naan bread even. We would not rate this restaurant highly and anyone familiar with good Indian restaurants will be very disappointed.

3  Thank Debbie F