“Cultured cuisine in Klamath!”
Review of Indian Hurry Curry - CLOSED

Indian Hurry Curry
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Established in 2011 with a passion for cooking and satisfying loved ones tummies, Raksha (AKA: Rachel) has taken her talents to the public and opened a cozy, little restaurant called "Indian Hurry Curry". Recipes that have been passed down from generation to generation, Rachel continues her ancestors legacy of Homestyle Authentic Indian Cuisine, with a modern twist!!She creates 3 different dishes everyday, pulling dishes from a list of 120 items, accommodating to everyones tastebuds. The baseline she follows is: 1: A dish created with some sort of Vegetable. (Vegan or Vegetarian)2: A dish created from a bean or lentil. (Vegan or Vegetarian) 3: A meat dish (Lamb, turkey or chicken).Come in and try a free sample anytime!!
Reviewed February 8, 2012

I am so thankful someone finally took a risk and opened something other than mexican, american, or chinese in this town. We need more unique restaurants that don't cost your entire paycheck to enjoy. Rachel's food is absolutley amazing, and I am pleased that its high quality at an affordable price. She uses authentic indian ingredients and only the best lamb she can find. I try to limit myself to once a week, as I could definetly eat it almost daily! Thanks so much for such a great place!!! I hope the business progresses and a bigger restaurant will result!

There are newer reviews for Indian Hurry Curry

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Love the food. It is to die for. I have eaten there a few times and every time the food is amazing. I look forward to hearing what is on the menu each day and wishing I could afford to get down there everyday. Another great part is they make you feel so welcomed and like you have been friends forever. Great place to eat! Also I love thier lassi's!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

We eat at Hurry Curry at least 4x a month and have enjoyed every dish we have tried. Rachel does a wonderful job making her signature dishes and serves all with a smile. You can have them at their normal stage of spicy or take it up as many notches as you like to heat things up a bit. Service is quick and efficient and the prices are reasonable. A must try if you are from or just visiting Klamath Falls!!

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Very small, not so much a restaurant or cafe as a take-out place with 10-12 tables. Menu limited to three main dishes a day, and what is served varies by day. We eat here once or twice a month, when we're in town, and everything has always been very good. The menu is updated on Facebook daily and we check what's being served before we go in.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

We have been here several times since they have opened. The owner has three special that change every day. She does not have a regular menu yet. One of the specials is a vegan dish, one is vegetarian, and one is a meat dish.

I have been extremely happy with all of the main dishes that I have ordered from here.

Dessert is a different story, however. I have tried a few of the desserts and they are all too sweet for my taste. They all seem to be different things soaked in a simple syrup.

So I would highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner, but just skip the dessert!