“Great Italian Food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Portland, Oregon
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My husband and I recently ordered take and bake from Gino's. We ordered homemade ravioli, spaghetti and cannoli. Everything was delicious and the service was excellent.

We will definitely return next time we are in town.

Visited July 2013

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Great lasagna at a great price.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have picked up meals to go here several times and the burritos and sandwiches have been large and tasty. We tried the cafe for dinner last week and were very happy with the food and service. Angelo (owner or son of owner) waited on us and was friendly and prompt. I had the lasagna which was very good as well as a side salad. The house italian dressing was outstanding. I bought a small bottle to take home. My wife had the Americano burrito. Tastes just like a bacon cheeseburger in a tortilla. Good selection of beers and a full bar. We didn't try any thing from the wine list, but we will on the next trip. Recommended for an inexpensive informal evening out.

• Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I had a craving for pasta and the other half will eat anything. We loved the feel of this place, great atmosphere. Dinner was delicious, we both ordered off the specials board, the pasta carbonara and the lamb burger and were both very satisfied.

Visited April 2013
“Don't get the burgers”
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Paid over 9 bucks for a Burger ate two bites and all I got was fat and gristle. The burger itself was very small and I got 9 fries as my side. I like there breakfast burritos but will not be darkening there doorway anytime soon. Delete my Facebook comment...try deleting this one ginos

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Ginos is great”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

They have been there forever. The breakfast burritos are awesome-and huge. I had fried zuchinni last time and it was awesome. The owners are awesome people but they have some not so great employees that are crabby and rude with customers so that is why I don't go as often as I might otherwise.

Visited November 2012