“Liked their food”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Tulelake, California
“Liked their food”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

It has been a while since I was there, but I remember the experience as good. Unfortunately I am usually in Klamath Falls during hours when they aren't open.

“Breakfast Burrito Magic!”
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I love the breakfast burritos at this place!! Soo good! I tried the lunch ones and they are okay, but the breakfast ones are hard to beat! Get the "Porky Pig" or "Maple Burrito"; those are definitely my favorite two choices! Highly recommended.

Visited August 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Little hole-in-the-wall neighborhood cafe delivers big”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Gino's is one of Klamath's best kept secrets. You'll find it hidden down on East Main Street as you enter Mill's Addition from the downtown area. Their speciality is authentic Italian food, and the Belcastro family does it well. The cafe has a cute, campy atmosphere with booths that are designed to look like city buildings. Antique furniture and Belcastro Family antique portraits complete the decor. The food is priced very reasonably. You can also send in your order online and pick it up. Don't miss their amazing selection of breakfast burritos.

Visited May 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“It has been a while but my wife and I used to go regularly”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Very good italian food as well as burgers and breakfast burritos. My wife and I used to go there on a monthly basis and then it closed down temporarily and we just haven't made it back since they turned it into a sports bar but I am curious.

Staines, United Kingdom
“Good home cooking, good value for money.”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We were told that it was the only Italian restaurant in town as we wanted a change from American. Took us a bit of time to find it, but it was worth the search. A small family run bar and restaurant beside the delicatessen. The owner recommended the ravioli - home made that day and with a choice of sauces - again home made and served with a slice of freshly made garlic bread with crunchy garlic on it. The choice of salad dressings was unique; included one with a Halapeno twist.
The hostess brought us two choices of home made dessert to tempt us - and we fell!1
But she even shared the portions so the we could taste a bit of each. Home made Tiramasu (not drenched in liquid, not over sweet) and Canoli ( my first taste of it: good)
The cost of this shared meal for 4 including a bottle of wine, was about $70.
With friendly service, accommodating, helpful hosts and good food, you don't need another Italian restaurant in the area.

• Visited October 2011