“Good local type pizza place”
Review of Stagecoach Pizza

Stagecoach Pizza
Ranked #67 of 169 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed November 23, 2010

I have had pizza from here twice in the last month. I picked it up both times. Seems like a cool, non chain type restaurant. The pizza was thin crust type with fresh toppings. The sauce is a little sweeter than it is spicy, which I happen to like. Can't say anything about the rest of the food but the pizza was good. Can't ask for much more. It was 17 bucks for a Medium pizza with 3 toppings, which took me three days to eat all of.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

Located in the Southwest of Klamath Falls, it's a nice American style pizza restaurant. Cheese-rich pizzas tasted good, location was partly self-service but the attendants were nice, polite and quick with the orders. Portions are also generous (at least for my usual eating habits), had enough for dinner and took the rest with me to have for lunch the next day.