“Good Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Stagecoach Pizza

Stagecoach Pizza
Ranked #67 of 157 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Huntington Beach, California
“Good Pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

We enjoyed the pizza and service at Stagecoach. The restaurant was busy and a bit crowded but worth it. The pizza crust was delightfully crunchy and the cheese was just right.

Visited July 2014

United Arab Emirates
“YouHad Me at "Sauerkraut on My Pizza!"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I think my German heritage has taken hold in my deep abiding love of sauerkraut. Until being introduces to Stagecoach Pizza I had never even considered having it on a pizza.

The Stampede Pizza has linguisa, sauerkraut and your choice of red sauce or Rueben style. I would highly suggest you go with the Rueben style. It is delicious. The crust is thin and crunchy, the linguisa has wonderful rich flavor, but isn't overpowering, and the sauerkraut is the perfect finish. I only go at lunch time and get a personal pizza because I know I could not stop eating this pizza.

They have a cool collection of really different pizzas. I would give this place a try if you're in town.

• Visited April 2014
San Jose, California
“Good pizza, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Don't expect a fine dining experience and you won't be disappointed. We were three vegetarians and we ordered a medium veg pizza. The pizza had sufficient toppings and was well cooked. The veggies tasted fresh too. The décor was a little retro and the service was prompt and good.
Overall, a good place with well made pizza, but nothing awesome.

• Visited September 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Sort of a "whatever" type of place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

I agree with a fellow review that it's either you love it or hate it. My family LOVES it. This was my first visit after hearing rave reviews about it from family. I was like "meh". It was okay. Nothing outstanding. I think it's one of those places that if you have been going there for years it's just a preference thing.

I did enjoy the salad bar though. Very fresh and for a fairly small selection it was a good selection.

I know I will go back with family, but to be honest I wouldn't go back if it was up to me.

• Visited July 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
“love it or hate it”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

you either love Stagecoach or you hate it. I happen to NOT like the pizza, but my family loves it. The Bocchis are always nice when we are there and it's a family atmosphere.

Visited April 2012