“Sort of a "whatever" type of place”
Review of Stagecoach Pizza

Stagecoach Pizza
Ranked #66 of 169 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I agree with a fellow review that it's either you love it or hate it. My family LOVES it. This was my first visit after hearing rave reviews about it from family. I was like "meh". It was okay. Nothing outstanding. I think it's one of those places that if you have been going there for years it's just a preference thing.

I did enjoy the salad bar though. Very fresh and for a fairly small selection it was a good selection.

I know I will go back with family, but to be honest I wouldn't go back if it was up to me.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

you either love Stagecoach or you hate it. I happen to NOT like the pizza, but my family loves it. The Bocchis are always nice when we are there and it's a family atmosphere.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

There are lots of toppings to choose from, but it seriously reminded me of a frozen pizza. The bell peppers and olives fell off when we ate.
The salad bar was -- umm -- minimal, at best. Lots of preserved stuff and very few fresh veggies.
I'm sure that there are better choices.

Reviewed November 23, 2010

I have had pizza from here twice in the last month. I picked it up both times. Seems like a cool, non chain type restaurant. The pizza was thin crust type with fresh toppings. The sauce is a little sweeter than it is spicy, which I happen to like. Can't say anything about the rest of the food but the pizza was good. Can't ask for much more. It was 17 bucks for a Medium pizza with 3 toppings, which took me three days to eat all of.

Reviewed October 5, 2010

Located in the Southwest of Klamath Falls, it's a nice American style pizza restaurant. Cheese-rich pizzas tasted good, location was partly self-service but the attendants were nice, polite and quick with the orders. Portions are also generous (at least for my usual eating habits), had enough for dinner and took the rest with me to have for lunch the next day.