“Awesome BBQ food!”

Wubba's BBQ Express
Ranked #37 of 161 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: This is not the same restaurant as Wubba's BBQ Shack which is listed on TA
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite lunch places!! Not sure what more to say that good food! The meals are pretty big, so it is sure to fill you up! Worth a stop if you neer tried it!!

There are newer reviews for Wubba's BBQ Express

Reviewed March 20, 2011

We eat almost all our meals out and this is the one place in town I get to every week. Eating is outside so plan accordingly. Closed Sunday & Monday.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

This is my favorite place for lunch in Klamath Falls. Every time I go there to visit my son at OIT, I make a point of going there for lunch. I've never been disappointed with any of the food I've had here. The ribs are great, the smoked meat in the sandwiches is great, even the french fries with their dipping sauce are great.

Their sandwich prices are in the $7.50 range and include a choice of side AND a drink. I think that is a real value, especially considering the high quality of the food.

One sandwich not on their regular menu is the "Stupid Burger". They make a regular hamburger, but instead of a bun they use 2 grilled cheese sandwiches for the top and bottom. I recommend this only if you have a big appetite because it will fill you up, but it's good too.

Don't let the lack of inside seating keep you from giving Wubba's a try. Outside seating when the weather is nice makes for a nice dining experience and the rest of the time just get it to go.

Menu is on their website: http://www.wubbasbbqexpress.com

1  Thank diveborg