“Stopped in for Dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had been a hard day and I need to eat out. It was very cold that night. I chose the Prime Rib for dinner entree. I should know better than to order Prime Rib on Tuesday as one usually gets Saturdays leftovers. Did not think of it and was looking forward to a nice slice. Well, it was a couple of mangled slices and leftover, kinda lukewarm. I tore into it some and left most of it. The baked potato was quite good as were the veggies. Salad with honey mustard was crisp and fresh. I was sorry I ordered the beef, I won't again. The visit was not memorable.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were just two couples looking to catch up over a meal in a quiet place. We picked the wrong place. By the looks and lack of taste of my sandwich, it wasn't fresh and I noticed everyone else was having the same problem. And then there was the noise!! Whoever was throwing the dishes, startling the customers frequently, needs to remember that there are 200 people waiting to take your job.

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Pros: Enjoyed the real restaurant feel after wrestling with Sizzler. Nice folks, reasonable value.
Cons: April snow & dead fireplace . .

Reviewed December 30, 2012

This place use to be squeaky clean, and had the best service in town and some of the best food in town to. Now its all gone downhill. Dirty, furniture looking ripped and old, dirty, the help is awful, the food I got had paper all in it, I showed the waitress and they were going to bring more but it was so bad anyway I said forget it and my appetite was gone by then. They didn't even bother to remove the meal from my ticket when they left the paper in the food.They saw I didn't eat even half the meal. I have not been back. I have never seen a place go downhill as fast as it did.What happened?

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Okay, so it's not the Chart House. But it is an inviting family-friendly place that serves good food, at very reasonable prices. Plus, if you are staying next door at the Cimmaron, you get an extra discount.