“So Relaxing”

Ranked #7 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“So Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

At the Townhouse Motel they have every thing you need and the room are so nice. When you walk in the rooms they look like a 5 star hotel with the white clean sheets and the little touches they put on the towels. The service was really nice and accommodating. They also have kitchens in the rooms that make it feel like a home away from home. The rooms also have recliners and sofa like chairs that are super comfortable.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Tina P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
North Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014

Don't let the price fool you. This was a great place for me my son and mother. Rage welcomed us like we were staying in his own home. I was towing a small trailer, no problem. I had an extra guest, no problem. Where is the college, here's a map. And all after 8:00 PM. I highly recommend to the budget conscious.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank The3f0xes
Sandpoint, Idaho, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

The owners greeted us and were so friendly. He took us to our room (which is an apartment really). The price was ridiculously low for what we received. The area is quiet. The shower was refreshing. There really isn't anything that can be said that would make this place bad. I will DEFINITELY return to this wonderful motel.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Nic P
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

My family and I decided to check the townhouse motel out for the night on our road trip north. What a great deal for the price. I also enjoyed the fact that there was a taco bell right next doors, literally a 20 second walk from my room. A nice little town also I must add. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed March 2014
Klamath Falls, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The new owners at this place are extremely nice. The motel is at a convenient location; there's stores nearby. There's a kitchen inside also and the rooms are clean! I enjoyed my stay here. If you visit Klamath Fall this would be the place to stay.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Skv811
Turlock, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

Nice clean environment, extremely friendly staff and great value, perfect location being next door to Taco Bell and burger king worked out for breakfast and dinner. Room were little dated but for forty bucks I can't complaint. Even had a full kitchen and a bathtub in the bathroom.

• Stayed November 2013
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had been diving for 10 hrs and were very tired....got to Klamath Falls and the Fair and Rodeo were going on! We couldn't find a motel and we tried this one. They had a vacancy and it was only $48. They only had a smoking room left but let me go up and see it first. It did not smell and was super clean and freshly painted. The staff on duty was so nice! Would definitely stay here again...what a gem amongst all the over priced chain hotels!!!

• Stayed August 2012