“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 7, 2013

More food than mere humans can eat. Good left overs. Service was uneven. Go early and expect it to be busy.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

We rocked into this place round 7pm, no reservations, sat within 5 minutes. Very friendly staff helped us UK guys with this foreign-looking BBQ menu. We settled on a ribs - St Louis style, pulled pork, and one of us had the rib-eye. Sides - mac and cheese, mashed potato and fries. We also had some nice local IPAs. All in all, superb food, great vibes, friendly staff.

Recommennnnnnnd!!!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great food, excellent service, nice restaurant. We've been to KFalls many times and always eat at Wubba's.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We just returned from dinner at Wubba's and I have to say really enjoyed it. It wasn't the absolute best I have ever had, but it was very good. I had the tri tip feast with cheesy corn and green beans with bacon. The meat was well seasoned and flavorful. And, the horseradish was fantastic!! My husband had the tri tip dip sandwich with fries. It vanished before I finished my first slice of meat! The service was excellent, the server was very friendly and attentive. Definitely worth the trip!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

we loved side dishes like baked beans, etc. The taste of BBQ was not quite good as some other places we ate before, but overall it was great food.