“Re-heated leftovers” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red's Backwoods BBQ - CLOSED

Red's Backwoods BBQ
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Oregon
“Re-heated leftovers”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2009

Started with the fried okra appetizer which was good and freshly cooked, that was the only good thing. Ordered their sample platter, what arrived was a plate with three blobs of re-heated shredded chicken, pork and beef. You know how you can tell when something has been re-heated in the microwave i.e. it is piping hot in the center and cold on the outside, yes that is what we got. Bad texture bad tasting meat. I wish I would have ordered the steak, at least they would have had to cook it fresh. My wife and I could only eat about 1/3 of our food. The rack of BB-Q sauces on the table were greasy from other people handling them and some of the less popular sauces were stale from not being swapped out. Wait staff was not that great, more concerned about early closing activities than serving the customer.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Modesto, California
“Good Food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2009

My husband and I ate dinner here during our stay in Klamath Falls at the end of May. For dinner we had their special, which was all you can eat beef ribs along with choice of sides. The ribs were very tasty. The rest of the food was good as well. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was very pleasant. I would recommend this restaurant based on our satisfactory experience.

• 5 of 5 bubbles