“May 8th Visit”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Roseburg, Oregon
“May 8th Visit”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

My coworkers and I stopped in for lunch. We were immediately seated and beverages were served. Our orders were taken and our food arrived quickly. I ordered the sampler. The beef and pork ribs were outstanding. They were tender, fall off the bone. The sauce was slightly sweet with a little tang, just how I like them. I didn't even dig into the chicken, I was too full. I took it home for later. My coworkers ordered a variety of items and enjoyed all the different sauces available at the table.
The food was good and the service excellent. I recommend this establishment.

Visited May 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ehhh..”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

My fiance and I arrived it was very quiet, the inside reminded me of most roadhouse style places though was considerably smaller. We started off with a couple waters and an appetizer of "loaded potato skins"....Unfortunately these potato skins had been cooked much earlier in the day and it was apparent by the taste and texture/consistency. It had that heat lamp look and taste. My fiance ordered ribs and chicken and she was not happy with the strong flavored sauce they coated the meat with. This was strange to see they bothered basting the meat with a particular sauce when they offer a large variety of sauces at your table. Probably going to stick with the other bbq joint in town.

VANCOUVER
“Great food, grate value.”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Right across from the Walmart makes it easy to find. the building is a log house limitation looking like the BBQ place that it is. As a senior one can get chicken, pork or beef rib dinners for $10: Four or five ribs, and choice of two sides plus corn bread that would fill up a high school kid. I ate at two other BBQ places in town and the same would have run you $16-20 for the same meal. The ribs were fall off the bone tender and five different sauces are at the table for your picking. Service was friendly and prompt. I was in town for a week and went their three times. Is it one of the best meals I've ever had? No; Is it one of the best meals for $10 that I've had YES!My one negative is that most of this town doesn't have Wifi.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank SCOTT W
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised to see April as our server. She had provided great service to us prior in another restaurant that is no longer in town.
Along with the good service was the food. Our meals were prepared well and tasted very good.
One minus to the meal was the cornbread. Not a pleasing texture or taste. It seems they changed this item since our last visit and not in a positive way. I will ask that not to be served on our next visit. We will return, and hope to see April again.

• Visited January 2014
Medford, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

The service and staff were great. The menu was varied and affordable. The food itself was outstanding. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and we will be back.

Visited January 2014