“What a nice surprise!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Eugene, Oregon
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm a fool for BBQ, and saw this place at lunchtime. Great selection to pick from. I chose the pulled pork sandwich. Came with one side so I added coleslaw to the fries. Very tasty, portions could be a little bigger. Good atmosphere and service

Visited March 2013

Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Reds is good”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

They have good ribs, and good value to. The dinner. They fall off the bone, that is what I go there for.

Visited June 2012
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Best BBQ”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I drive for hours to come for this bbq. Every dish I have tried is excellent and huge. The meat is full of flavor and tender. The table has bottles of different sauces for every kind of taste. The sides are excellent and the desserts are homemade. I love the hush puppies because they have good flavor and a little spice. Every time I am close to this area a drive to Red's.

Visited November 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
“Great Place”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Our family came into Red's tonight. The service and food was outstanding. Everything on the menu sounded great. The BBQ chicken was moist and delicious. The price was very reasonable and I even stayed within my weight watchers budget. The best part was the service. Not only was our waitress amazing, but as we were leaving even the cooks wished us a Merry Christmas! I'll recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited December 2012
Medford, Oregon, United States
“Poor excuse for BBQ!”
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

The service was slow to begin with in a restaurant that was half full. We arrived a half hour till close and the staff still seemed more concerned with leaving for the night. The cut of beef was thin, tasteless and full of gristle....tough to cut. My wife had pork that was below average, smothered in a red sauce that was horrible. I'm from the South and I found it to be disgusting. Corn bread was cold , dry and crumbly. Do not recommend...will never go back.