“Quality at it's best”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
“Quality at it's best”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

So far I have not found anything bad to say. I tried it once and am now hooked. The friendly service and if you dine in the evening you could meet Red to see how your meal is doing. My wife loves this place as much as I do

• Visited November 2012

Ulm
“Fantastic Steaks”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great taste, great prices, huge meals, very friendly staff. Was the best steak we eat during our 3 weeks tour through the States. A small critical aspect: They use ugly and impractical plastic dishes. Ambiance was ok.

• Visited September 2012
Thank Paso.Doble
stanfield,or
“wow the food is great”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

the food was unbelievable. Had dinner there 2 nights in a row. Had the ribs one night they fell of the bone, the next night i had the claims and steak was that ever good. And the price was right for the amount of food u were served.

Visited September 2012
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“My favorite place to eat!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I love this restaurant! The food is always consistently good. The pork ribs are delicious, and this is one of the only restaurants I have found authentic southern greens. Lots of choices on the menu - the steaks and prime rib are outstanding, as well as the southern catfish. Good selection of desserts. There is a lounge (bar) attached. The staff is courteous and efficient. Clean rest rooms. Convenient location near Wal-Mart. My only complaint is that frequently the music is too loud.

Visited August 2012
Minden, NV
“Lots of Choices”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We read all the reviews for the restaurants in Klamath Falls in the AAA book. Reds sounded good. I went on line and reviewed the menu, they had lots of menu choices and they all sounded great. I liked that they had a Senior menu also. So we went. Service was superior, staff were very friendly and accommodating. Food-pros and cons. The cornbread was dry and fairly tasteless. Salad was plentiful. Husband loved the baked beans, they were some of the best we ever tasted. He did not like his BBQ chicken, it had a taste he doesn't care for. I had the St. Louis Style Ribs, I ate one rib out of the 3 presented, meaty but there was just something about them that didn't appeal to me. However, sould still recommend this restaurant, I am sure you can find something you will like.

• Visited August 2012