“Great date night location”

Rooster's Steak and Chop House
Ranked #5 of 169 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2012

We went here for an early dinner on a weeknight. The service was terrific and the food was beyond great!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

The server was friendly and the atmosphere was nice. The bread, salad, and sides were good as well. At a steak house though, it's got to be all about the steak, and that was excellent.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

My husband is working in Klamath Falls for the summer. He talked to someone he works with and he suggested for a really nice meal, Rooster's. My husband surprised me as to where we were going. I had never been here or even noticed it while driving in town. Upon entering we were greeted by a nicely dressed "Cowboy" and seated. We ordered as an appetizer, asparagus wrapped in puff pastry with a jalepeno dipping sauce. It was very good. The music was very fitting for the restaurant Dean Martin. Very nicely decorated with several paintings of horses, pictures of John Wayne etc. One of our favorite songs of his while dating was "Everybody loves somebody sometime." Yep it was playing. Oh about the meal. We ordered, I had the Filet and my husband the halibut with vegetables and salad and potatoes. (5 kinds offered) My filet was the "best filet" I have ever had. If you are craving steak go and have the filet. It was the greatest.
Our only suggestion (and believe me we were very very happy with our whole evening) would be that the plates that the main meal were served on would be hot or at least warm. It was a great night and if you haven't tried Rooster's you need to. Thankyou Rooster's for a great evening.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We arrived with a group on Saturday night, and were greeted nicely and sat immediately. We weren't the easiest to serve, as we were having a lot of fun and rather ignored the server. The beef barley soup was yummy, as was my shrimp. More of our group rrved and were quickly seated and served- for a total of abut 30 people. They kindly accommodated us with separate checks.

2  Thank Morgan_Travelers
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Party of four all had a great experience. Good service. Nice food. Would certainly recommend this place. Value for money