“Fantastic Hotel!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Klamath Falls
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Reviewed May 30, 2010

We are in town for our Family reunion. This hotel has been wonderful! The staff has been very sincere & helpful with everything. Not many places does the staff take the time to ask how your day is going or give you a coupon for the neighboring restaurant. The hotel is in a nice central location but it is quiet. The rooms are large and spotless! We have 2 queen beds, a sofa-bed & a crib was already in our room when we arrived! It is so nice to have a refrigerator & microwave also when traveling with little guys. The pool is warm & clean in a nice large indoor area, the kids have enjoyed it very much! Not to mention the yummy hot breakfast served in the mornings. We have been very happy with our choice to stay here & will not hesitate to stay again when returning to visit!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed May 23, 2010

I travel for business and my wife travels with me. My wife is in a wheel chair so I look for a handicap room with a roll in shower for her. The room I reserved was a handicap room but when we got there it was not. The manager Brenda Allison made it happen for us. I stay here every year on business. Brenda was so nice to us, she is the type of person that we all talk about, some one who cares, I would recommend this Holiday Inn highly if you are ever in Klamath Falls.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2010

I travel often and have stayed at dozens of hotels/motels across the country and abroad. It is so amazing to meet somebody spectacular, who takes care of all your needs in a friendly professional manner. Brenda definitely fulfills this role for your hotel. She accommodated all the needs of myself and my family, and we could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend your hotel to anyone going to the Klamath Falls area. Please extend our gratitude to Brenda and we all hope to see her again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2010

This hotel and their super employees went out of their way to ensure that my trip went smoothly. I recently started coming to Klamath Falls for business and I am not familiar with the city. The employees were more than happy to call local restaurants to see if they accepted American Express credit cards (business expenses), make reservations, print out maps, and even let me use their fax machine when I failed to find a Kinkos! All of the rooms are very nice will refrigerators in all of the suites. Walking distance to a few restaurants and close to shopping. The ONLY place for me when staying in Klamath Falls!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2009

very nice hotel at good price. Rooms are clean and spacious, free breakfast and friend staff

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2009

I had a very comfortable experience staying at the Express. The front desk staff was very polite and courteous. Brenda helped us find our way around the area even though I am not good on directions on a map. She answered all of our questions we had about the hotel if this was a right choice for us to stay at. My friends are very picky on where they want to stay. And they were even pleased by the stay as well. Thank you for the wonderful visit!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Me and My Husband have been traveling from Anaconda, Montana and We wanted to visit with some family in Klamath falls, Oregon. We went to couple hotel's and they weren’t what we expected, either they were too high on their prices, or they were next to nice neighborhoods. We decided to come to the Holiday Inn Express and I will admit we had some bad experiences from them before, but this time it was different. There was this lady working up in the front desk and I believe her name is Brenda. She was very nice and helpful with everything we needed. When we called down to the front desk for more pillows, we didn’t have to wait no longer then five minutes. I feel confident that my experiences at this hotel will be good in this area and I do hope to see this Lady again if we plan to visit Oregon soon.!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business