All reviews hi express pancake machine breakfast lady sizzler restaurant cinnamon rolls breakfast room parking lot national park excellent hotel restaurants and shopping yogurt fred meyer busy street would stay here again good size nice breakfast long drive
Reviewed May 23, 2010

I travel for business and my wife travels with me. My wife is in a wheel chair so I look for a handicap room with a roll in shower for her. The room I reserved was a handicap room but when we got there it was not. The manager Brenda Allison made it happen for us. I stay here every year on business. Brenda was so nice to us, she is the type of person that we all talk about, some one who cares, I would recommend this Holiday Inn highly if you are ever in Klamath Falls.

Date of stay: May 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2010

I travel often and have stayed at dozens of hotels/motels across the country and abroad. It is so amazing to meet somebody spectacular, who takes care of all your needs in a friendly professional manner. Brenda definitely fulfills this role for your hotel. She accommodated all the needs of myself and my family, and we could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend your hotel to anyone going to the Klamath Falls area. Please extend our gratitude to Brenda and we all hope to see her again.

Date of stay: April 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2010

This hotel and their super employees went out of their way to ensure that my trip went smoothly. I recently started coming to Klamath Falls for business and I am not familiar with the city. The employees were more than happy to call local restaurants to see if they accepted American Express credit cards (business expenses), make reservations, print out maps, and even let me use their fax machine when I failed to find a Kinkos! All of the rooms are very nice will refrigerators in all of the suites. Walking distance to a few restaurants and close to shopping. The ONLY place for me when staying in Klamath Falls!

Date of stay: February 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2009

very nice hotel at good price. Rooms are clean and spacious, free breakfast and friend staff

Date of stay: December 2009
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2009

I had a very comfortable experience staying at the Express. The front desk staff was very polite and courteous. Brenda helped us find our way around the area even though I am not good on directions on a map. She answered all of our questions we had about the hotel if this was a right choice for us to stay at. My friends are very picky on where they want to stay. And they were even pleased by the stay as well. Thank you for the wonderful visit!!

Date of stay: November 2009