All reviews hi express pancake machine sizzler restaurant parking lot breakfast room restaurants and shopping national park excellent hotel yogurt busy street would stay here again good size nice breakfast pool and hot tub top floor comfy bed long drive
Reviewed April 8, 2010

I travel often and have stayed at dozens of hotels/motels across the country and abroad. It is so amazing to meet somebody spectacular, who takes care of all your needs in a friendly professional manner. Brenda definitely fulfills this role for your hotel. She accommodated all the needs of myself and my family, and we could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend your hotel to anyone going to the Klamath Falls area. Please extend our gratitude to Brenda and we all hope to see her again.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2010

This hotel and their super employees went out of their way to ensure that my trip went smoothly. I recently started coming to Klamath Falls for business and I am not familiar with the city. The employees were more than happy to call local restaurants to see if they accepted American Express credit cards (business expenses), make reservations, print out maps, and even let me use their fax machine when I failed to find a Kinkos! All of the rooms are very nice will refrigerators in all of the suites. Walking distance to a few restaurants and close to shopping. The ONLY place for me when staying in Klamath Falls!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2009

very nice hotel at good price. Rooms are clean and spacious, free breakfast and friend staff

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2009

I had a very comfortable experience staying at the Express. The front desk staff was very polite and courteous. Brenda helped us find our way around the area even though I am not good on directions on a map. She answered all of our questions we had about the hotel if this was a right choice for us to stay at. My friends are very picky on where they want to stay. And they were even pleased by the stay as well. Thank you for the wonderful visit!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 18, 2009

Me and My Husband have been traveling from Anaconda, Montana and We wanted to visit with some family in Klamath falls, Oregon. We went to couple hotel's and they weren’t what we expected, either they were too high on their prices, or they were next to nice neighborhoods. We decided to come to the Holiday Inn Express and I will admit we had some bad experiences from them before, but this time it was different. There was this lady working up in the front desk and I believe her name is Brenda. She was very nice and helpful with everything we needed. When we called down to the front desk for more pillows, we didn’t have to wait no longer then five minutes. I feel confident that my experiences at this hotel will be good in this area and I do hope to see this Lady again if we plan to visit Oregon soon.!!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business