“Brenda is the best.”

Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Klamath Falls
Sacramento, CA
“Brenda is the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2010

I travel often and have stayed at dozens of hotels/motels across the country and abroad. It is so amazing to meet somebody spectacular, who takes care of all your needs in a friendly professional manner. Brenda definitely fulfills this role for your hotel. She accommodated all the needs of myself and my family, and we could not have asked for a better experience. I would recommend your hotel to anyone going to the Klamath Falls area. Please extend our gratitude to Brenda and we all hope to see her again.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Redding, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2010

This hotel and their super employees went out of their way to ensure that my trip went smoothly. I recently started coming to Klamath Falls for business and I am not familiar with the city. The employees were more than happy to call local restaurants to see if they accepted American Express credit cards (business expenses), make reservations, print out maps, and even let me use their fax machine when I failed to find a Kinkos! All of the rooms are very nice will refrigerators in all of the suites. Walking distance to a few restaurants and close to shopping. The ONLY place for me when staying in Klamath Falls!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Aliso Viejo, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2009

very nice hotel at good price. Rooms are clean and spacious, free breakfast and friend staff

Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2009

I had a very comfortable experience staying at the Express. The front desk staff was very polite and courteous. Brenda helped us find our way around the area even though I am not good on directions on a map. She answered all of our questions we had about the hotel if this was a right choice for us to stay at. My friends are very picky on where they want to stay. And they were even pleased by the stay as well. Thank you for the wonderful visit!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with friends
portland oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2009

Me and My Husband have been traveling from Anaconda, Montana and We wanted to visit with some family in Klamath falls, Oregon. We went to couple hotel's and they weren’t what we expected, either they were too high on their prices, or they were next to nice neighborhoods. We decided to come to the Holiday Inn Express and I will admit we had some bad experiences from them before, but this time it was different. There was this lady working up in the front desk and I believe her name is Brenda. She was very nice and helpful with everything we needed. When we called down to the front desk for more pillows, we didn’t have to wait no longer then five minutes. I feel confident that my experiences at this hotel will be good in this area and I do hope to see this Lady again if we plan to visit Oregon soon.!!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business
San Francisco
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2009

Very nice modern hotel. Rooms were large with a separate sink/microwave/frig area outside of the bathroom. Extra large bathroom with granite counter tops. New beds were firm and comfortable. The room was quiet and the staff was professional. Great spot to visit both Crater Lake National Park (north) and Lava Beds National Park (south). Each park is about an hour away. Several restaurants nearby the hotel to choose from. Will come back again soon. Nice business area, exercise room, indoor pool and sauna.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
Traverse City, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2009

Glad we picked this hotel. The room was spacious, had a micro/fridge.
The bed was very cushy, soft and just plain wonderful...........which is really the MAIN point of a hotel, isn't it?
Water pressure in the shower was good, bathroom was spotless, interntet connection was very good.
I was very happy with my stay (2 nights) and would definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple