All reviewshi expresspancake machinesizzler restaurantparking lotbreakfast roomrestaurants and shoppingnational parkexcellent hotelyogurtbusy streetwould stay here againgood sizenice breakfastpool and hot tubtop floorcomfy bedlong drive
Reviewed September 26, 2009

Glad we picked this hotel. The room was spacious, had a micro/fridge.
The bed was very cushy, soft and just plain wonderful...........which is really the MAIN point of a hotel, isn't it?
Water pressure in the shower was good, bathroom was spotless, interntet connection was very good.
I was very happy with my stay (2 nights) and would definately use this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2009

We stayed here on our way back to Tacoma from Reno. This is a great chain. It's very comfortable, clean, and relaxing. We also stayed in a Holiday Inn Express in Grants Pass and had an equally rewarding stay. The cost is reasonable and we highly recommend booking and staying here.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2009

This hotel is brand new and very nice. My room was very large with a microwave and fridge. The bed was really comfortable. The bathroom was not huge, but it was modern. There is a business center with 2 computers, although they do charge for printing which I did not like. There is a small gym and an indoor pool (which is also small) and a hot tub. Breakfast was adequate with hot and cold choices. There are stores close by and although the hotel is on a main street, I heard no street noise at all. The hotel is only 3 miles from the airport which is also convenient. I would definitely stay there again if I was ever in th area.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2008

We picked this Holiday Inn Express because it was brand new and got good reviews. It was about $10 more a night than the Best Western that is across the street, but we like HI Express, so chose to pay the little extra. Actually I reserved early, then cancelled and re-booked the room when the price went down some. We paid $104 with our AAA.

It's your basic newer Holiday Inn Express. We were pleased to find that our room included a refrigerator and microwave. Not all HI Express include this in their basic room.

The room was very comfortable and quiet. However, it included just one chair--the desk chair. It would be nice if they would add another comfortable chair. There is plenty of space as the room is quite large.

There are several restaurants close by. We decided to just walk across the parking lot to the Sizzler. The meal was quite tasty.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Kitters
Reviewed September 8, 2008

The previous review by reynaud5 is very complete and right on target. This hotel is brand new so don't stay anywhere but here when you're in Klamath Falls. AAA rate was $114.45 with tax, so I consider it a bargain.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank TheDonald