“Don't go there to talk, go there to drink beer”

Klamath Basin Brewing Company
Ranked #4 of 158 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: American, Grill, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Klamath Basin Brewing Company's Brewpub is housed in the iconic 1935 Crater Lake Creamery building, located in in downtown Klamath Falls. Our goal is to provide customers with a casual atmosphere to enjoy our award winning beers and meals.
Klamath Falls, Oregon, United States
“Don't go there to talk, go there to drink beer”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Went for a meeting...REALLY loud place, mainly due to the high ceilings, TVs on sports channels with sound ON. We had OK service, but the people at the bar and surrounding tables that were drinking beer had GREAT service (yes, we were watching). I wouldn't take kids there, too slow of service. I wouldn't have any kind of a meeting there where you wanted to hear anyone speaking over 2 feet away from you. Drinking beer, yep!

• Visited April 2013

Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great Food!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

No complaints. The food was delicious and reasonably priced. The service was excellent and the ambience was geared for fun. We enjoyed the food and our birthday luncheon here.

Visited April 2013
Otis, Oregon
“Micro Brew”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Have been drinking a beer they brew called "Butt Crack Ale" which is very good. Since we live 300 miles away we do not get to this place but once a year. We always manage to take a few growlers home with us because we really like this beer. On our last trip we learned that this beer is a seasonal beer and only made a few months out of the year. We were lucky to be there when they had it on tap and is something that we will remember the next time we make the trip. Is it worth driving 300 miles for? Yes!

• Visited January 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“ALL around fabulous place”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a great place to meet friends. The beers are great. Food wonderful. You will not find servers any better than these ladies.

Visited January 2013
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“We love their Beer and their Food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I have never had a bad meal or experience here. I really don't have one favorite dish here, as there are too many items on the menu that I like. It all depends on my mood at the time. The hamburgers are fantastic for either lunch or dinner. The Fish and Chips are as good as I've ever had elsewhere. For an appetizer, my wife and I recommend the hummus and pita chips. As for the steak and rib meals, those are only for times when we are extremely hungry. Every one of their meals is quite filling.

Then there is the matter of choosing a beer to go with the meal. With the large number on site brewed beers that are available the choice is petty tuff, but that puts more fun into the dining experience here. If worse comes to worse when deciding, try the sampler platter, if you have a designated driver with you. The friendly and attentive staff are always good at helping people decide what beer and food combos to choose. The atmosphere here is very comfortable and relaxed, so sit back and take your time with your decisions. For the Sports Lovers, there are a number of large screen TVs on hand so that you won't miss a game or race while you're eating or drinking there. I hope you come to like the place as much as I do.

• Visited August 2012