“ALL around fabulous place”

Klamath Basin Brewing Company
Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Klamath Basin Brewing Company's Brewpub is housed in the iconic 1935 Crater Lake Creamery building, located in in downtown Klamath Falls. Our goal is to provide customers with a casual atmosphere to enjoy our award winning beers and meals.
Reviewed January 12, 2013

This is a great place to meet friends. The beers are great. Food wonderful. You will not find servers any better than these ladies.

There are newer reviews for Klamath Basin Brewing Company

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife and I have never had a bad meal or experience here. I really don't have one favorite dish here, as there are too many items on the menu that I like. It all depends on my mood at the time. The hamburgers are fantastic for either lunch or dinner. The Fish and Chips are as good as I've ever had elsewhere. For an appetizer, my wife and I recommend the hummus and pita chips. As for the steak and rib meals, those are only for times when we are extremely hungry. Every one of their meals is quite filling.

Then there is the matter of choosing a beer to go with the meal. With the large number on site brewed beers that are available the choice is petty tuff, but that puts more fun into the dining experience here. If worse comes to worse when deciding, try the sampler platter, if you have a designated driver with you. The friendly and attentive staff are always good at helping people decide what beer and food combos to choose. The atmosphere here is very comfortable and relaxed, so sit back and take your time with your decisions. For the Sports Lovers, there are a number of large screen TVs on hand so that you won't miss a game or race while you're eating or drinking there. I hope you come to like the place as much as I do.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I enjoy trying a good micro brewery when i am in a unique area to see how they compare to others. This place will not disappoint. They also have a good menu as well.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were a little unsure with some of the prior reviews whether to have dinner here or not. So our first night, we had dinner elsewhere and came here for a sampler. We sat out on the patio and we were impressed. It was quite a night; the beer sampler came right away, a friendly waitress checked on us often, the stars were out, the flowers were blooming,and you couldn't pick a nicer place to enjoy a beer. We decided on the second night to come here for dinner, and we were glad we did. We ate outside again. The waitress recognized us from the night before and made sure we were taken care of. Both my husband and I enjoyed the Wild Alaskan Halibut with the mango salsa. My son had the meatballs and spaghetti, but didn't care for meatballs and sauce separation. The beer is outstanding. If you choose the sampler, it is nicely presented with 9 beers in a wooden tray. My particular favorite was the Linkville Lager, a seasonal with great smooth taste. The Vanilla Porter was a favorite for both of us. The Drop Dead Red and Bare Island Blonde are also very good! We'd highly recommend coming here for an enjoyable evening of good food and beer.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

This is one of the two breweries in Klamath. I love the beer here (Vanilla Porter is by far the best)! Also, they have some pretty good food at this place. It's a great place for lunch or dinner... and is always worth a stop for a few beers! I would highly recommend this place to any local or visitor!