“Awful wings”
Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #110 of 161 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We came here last week, three of us. Ordered three different kinds of wings, and three small salads. My salad had brown lettuce and rotten tomatoes. My teriyaki wings were almost inedible because they were SO SALTY I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT! And I LIKE salty things. The other wings were just mediocre. I really can't recommend this place. The waitress was stupid but nice.

There are newer reviews for Wingers

Reviewed June 25, 2013

It was ok. The sauteed veggies were good. The staff was very friendly and great but the food... well, average bar food I guess. It was ok. We both ordered dishes off the "healthy/lite" section of the menu. Maybe that was our mistake.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Just because the food is spicy doesn't make it good, the burgers were not very good, and they had a big sign up saying any burger 5 bucks but of course when time to pay, not the one I had, I have eaten there twice and I was not impressed either time.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The trouble with this place is that better choices are available. If it were the only game in town, I probably would not bother to complain. Winger's is over-priced, and presents average-at-best food. Our waitress was good, but the kitchen was slow. The free popcorn we ate while waiting for our order turned out to taste better than our order.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

There chicken quesadilla is great. They even have Kona beer on tap. Its a sports bar place. Liked the friendly service and the sticky finger salad.

Been to Wingers? Share your experiences!