“Great Meal”
Review of Wingers

Wingers
Ranked #112 of 159 Restaurants in Klamath Falls
Description: Wingers knows that you need a comfortable and dependable local spot to watch a sports game, eat some delicious American food, and drink a cold beer. We've perfected the art of giving you the comfort of a classic diner with the energy of your local bar. So come spend some time with our family, and don't leave without trying our famous wings and sticky fingers!
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Meal”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

This is my second time at a Wingers. These guys know how to serve American food. Tasty popcorn (just like at the movies) as an appetizer. I had chicken fried chicken which was a nice piece of breast meat with exceptionally good breading, mashed potatoes, country gravy and corn. For dessert it was a decadent slice of ice-cream pie with an Oreo crust, tons of whipped cream and chocolate and caramel sauce - very, very good. Of course, not the healthiest meal ever but boy is this good comfort food. Service was very good as well and staff were very friendly.

Visited June 2012

Klamath Falls, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wouldnt recommend”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I have given wingers a chance several times but the food is just never up to par...the service on the other hand and atmosphere is good.

Visited February 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Good place for wings and things”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Overall: A good place for wings and to watch the game.

The wings are good and they have a bunch of different wing sauces to choose from. The decor is typical American sports bar and the noise level is par of the same.

I had the boneless wings and they were pretty good. They were covered and swimming in sauce. Not my favorite thing, but the Rebel sauce was pretty good and definitely had some heat to it.

Their beer selection is good, but not great. Maybe I am a beer snobe from Colorado, but Klamath Basin Brewing company does a better job at brewing for sure.

It is what it is.

• Visited January 2012
Klamth Falls
“Very small wings, not worth your buck”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I went to catch a football game and enjoy some wings. When i got there i sat down and had a beer. Everything was fine till i order my wings and seen they were way smaller than the last time i went to wingers back in 2009. Im not sure how the other food is since i go to wingers for the wings and i think that should be there specialty. Anyways i will not go back to suck on bone again. I would have been better off going to applebees for the 2 for 20. So the way i see it, after you pay the bill and drive away ask yourself was it worth your buck....... I think not

• Visited November 2011
Vancouver, Washington
“The Nicest Wingers I've Visited”
Reviewed October 22, 2011

My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the Wingers in Klamath Falls. It was very much like a sports bar and was far more inviting than previous Wingers we've visited.
The staff was cheery and efficient, the food was very good, and the atmosphere was enjoyable. We will certainly be back here when we are in town again.

• Visited October 2011

Been to Wingers? Share your experiences!